Black thigh high stiletto boots Watch

beccalou
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
what goes best with them:confused: have jus picked up a pair on ebay & now im stuck on what i should wear with them
i know leggings would look nice & jeans, although me & jeans dont get on anymore
Would a short skirt deffo be a no no?

any ideas x x
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
skirt/shorts and tights?
beccalou
(Original post by dh00001)
skirt/shorts and tights?
yeah thats what i was thinkin
what style of skirt though?x
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
leather undies and a whip :p:

long boots always go well with a black dress or skirt. the ones that have a weird hem that's long in some parts, short in others. and when you walk they're all swishy swishy. *nods*
beccalou
(Original post by death.drop)
leather undies and a whip :p:

long boots always go well with a black dress or skirt. the ones that have a weird hem that's long in some parts, short in others. and when you walk they're all swishy swishy. *nods*
hehe swishy swishy eh?
cant say i have any like that mind a few black desses & skirts but all quire fitted or tight
dh00001
Report 10 years ago
a denim skirt would probaby work
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by beccalou)
hehe swishy swishy eh?
cant say i have any like that mind a few black desses & skirts but all quire fitted or tight
fitted or tight is good. I just saw someone in town the other day who was wearing some with a long black coat and when she walked it flapped open and you could see the tops of her boots and her thighs. was very very sexy so I was thinking what's similar to that but in a skirt/dress.

but i'm one of those people that thinks hints of stuff are much sexier than just having it all out there. just my personal taste.

why don't you wear them shopping and just try on a load of stuff with them? see what suits and what you feel comfortable in.
beccalou
fitted or tight is good. I just saw someone in town the other day who was wearing some with a long black coat and when she walked it flapped open and you could see the tops of her boots and her thighs. was very very sexy so I was thinking what's similar to that but in a skirt/dress.

but i'm one of those people that thinks hints of stuff are much sexier than just having it all out there. just my personal taste.

why don't you wear them shopping and just try on a load of stuff with them? see what suits and what you feel comfortable in.
omg i just noticed youre from chelt, same here:p:
you dont think tight would look too "slutty" then? someone just said a denim would lok nice, ive got 3 short denim minis
sconzey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
TBH, once you've got shoes like that, you're going to look epic, whatever else you wear...
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
omg i just noticed youre from chelt, same here:p:
you dont think tight would look too "slutty" then? someone just said a denim would lok nice, ive got 3 short denim minis
it really depends on the outfit. and the boots. but no, i probably wouldn't think it looked slutty. or at least it would look less slutty imo than a short skirt with heels rather than boots.

i rarely see anyone in thigh boots so literally when I think of them I just imagine the whole dominatrix thing.
beccalou
it really depends on the outfit. and the boots. but no, i probably wouldn't think it looked slutty. or at least it would look less slutty imo than a short skirt with heels rather than boots.

i rarely see anyone in thigh boots so literally when I think of them I just imagine the whole dominatrix thing.
haha i am soo not the Dominatrix type
well i wore them last night with a Black Mini, Fine Fishnet tights & new Red Top (with cut outs on the shoulders) i thought it look well nice:cool: got a lot more stares than i hoped for mind:eek:
smoosabitmega
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
In response to the original question, my honest answer in my humble opnion is that nothing goes with them, especially if they are pointy. Just what I think, I think they are horrible.
beccalou
(Original post by smoosabitmega)
In response to the original question, my honest answer in my humble opnion is that nothing goes with them, especially if they are pointy. Just what I think, I think they are horrible.
Why:confused: i thought they looked wkd last night. they are pinoty aswell btw.
smoosabitmega
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just my opinion - I've always had an aversion to pointy boots anyway.
sconzey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Clearly the only objective way to decide whether the boots did or did not work is through visual verification and peer-review...
evil groove
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Black leather mini skirt and a black polo neck jumper. Sexy.
brightxburns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Condoms and a pimp.
I can't think of any non-fancy-dress situation in which it would be acceptable to wear these. They're cheaptastic.
beccalou
(Original post by brightxburns)
Condoms and a pimp.
I can't think of any non-fancy-dress situation in which it would be acceptable to wear these. They're cheaptastic.
honestly they can look nice with the right outfit (like most things) theyre leather aswell, not pvc lol
beccalou
(Original post by Schokis)
Black leather mini skirt and a black polo neck jumper. Sexy.
really? i dont have any leather though
brightxburns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
honestly they can look nice with the right outfit (like most things) theyre leather aswell, not pvc lol
Not buying it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.69%
No (717)
73.31%

Watched Threads