Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sconzey)
    Awful headaches can be caused by any number of things. You should be having this conversation with your GP...

That said, depending on what kind of headache you're getting, it could be stress, eye-strain, or a neurotransmitter imbalance in your brain.

:P Go to the doctor!
    the headache feels as if its coming from the back of my head..and coming towards my forehead...i dont really feel strain on my eyes just it makes me feel really tired and worn out

ReputationRep:
    I went for about 4 or 5 months with almost permanent headaches, tried everything, ended up taking co-codamol and ibruprofen together to try and get rid of them, but that still didn't work. then they just disappeared over about 3 days.. no change in anything!

Got headaches again at the moment, but that's just because I need new glasses, so hopefully will be solved in about a week (or 2, by the time my eyes adjust to them).

Where is the pain, if it's on your forehead or around the eyes, then it could well be due to your eyes - but if the worst pain is nearer the back as such, then not so likely.

ReputationRep:
    ooo ok yea it is bizarre...il go to the doctors and see what they say..personally it doesnt feel like its something to do with my eyes as the pains coming from the back of my head

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.