The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yep, the second one seems a lot more likely...
Reply 21
Anyone from the waiting lists heard anything yet?
Do any TSR-ers do GKT interviews?

Like the more senior Medics there?
I didn't have a student in my interview ... are there usually?
I wasn't aware that there were students in interviews. Not at GKT, anyway.
Definitely wasn't any students in my interview at GKT...
Reply 26
^Same, just the two clinicians.
Reply 27
Hey guys, I was interviewed in February, I haven't heard anything from Kings, no waiting list, no rejection? what should I make of it, they forgotten about me? :frown:
Thats sounds strange as i think King's are generally quite quick no matter what the outcome. I'd definitely at least e-mail the admissions tutor to remind them of your existence.
ktown25
Hey guys, I was interviewed in February, I haven't heard anything from Kings, no waiting list, no rejection? what should I make of it, they forgotten about me? :frown:

are you a post grad student? i heard kings take longer to reply to them.

Also has anyone had to wait longer than 3 weeks for a reply from kings after an interview (undergrad) ?
dntst
are you a post grad student? i heard kings take longer to reply to them.

Also has anyone had to wait longer than 3 weeks for a reply from kings after an interview (undergrad) ?

I know someone who waited for like a month, and then got an offer... (damn him :p:)
Reply 31
This wait is killing me, tell us already! :P
lol i agree
spesh after my rejection from the bsms reserve list i really NEED to know now lol
Aww, I'm sorry danidelle, but with your excellent UKCAT scores, I'm sure you have a fair chance.

So from my letter, interviews end in late March and they'll let us know by April...and it's April...so maybe any day now?
Reply 34
I'm dying to know as well, but I guess some people need it more than me... danidell23, did you not get an imperial interview with that BMAT score?
yeah i did, its next week.....apart from GKT its my last chance so I am desperate now :biggrin:
We don't know it depends on UKCAT scores! Don't forget that.
does anyone know how they sort through the people on the waiting list?
Reply 38
I wish I did, I wouldnt be sitting here checking track ever 30 seconds if I did. Btw, when is your imperial interview?
Reply 39
Don't bother checking track, I just got told that waiting list decisions will be made end of next week!

Latest

Trending

Trending