Lesbian Vampire Killers Watch

Yusuf.T
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Xeromancer)
Human...by consent only...I didn't attack random people.

I've always had quite strong bloodlust. I couldn't really tell you why...it's just always been there (it gets satisfied with a nice rump steak cooked "blue" these days)...and because I never really fit into a crowd at school I was outcast and found myself moving into a circle of outsiders who were quite dark and everything just progressed into a darker type of life really. I don't practise vampyrism anymore...but I still have my fangs and contact lenses...can't part with them.
Kinky, thats kinda hot.
urbandervish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by The Solitary Reaper)
Haha.

Vampires aren't real. :yo-less:
Wanna bet!
Xeromancer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The Solitary Reaper)
Vampires aren't real. ;no;
In the movie sense, no...but I can guarantee you there are vampires out there.

Vampire
noun
1. Folklore a corpse that becomes reanimated and leaves its grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping persons
2. an unscrupulous person who preys ruthlessly on others, as a blackmailer or usurer
3. a beautiful but unscrupulous woman who seduces, exploits, and then ruins men
Numbers 2 and 3 are definitely out there in the world. Not only that, there are people out there who practice vampirism like I used to...try telling them they aren't vampires
Fjarskafinn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Numbers 2 and 3 are definitely out there in the world. Not only that, there are people out there who practice vampirism like I used to...try telling them they aren't vampires
Aren't 2 and 3 the ways where the word 'vampire' is used as a bit of a derogatory term?

I see no mention of blood drinking.
Xeromancer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
More clarification necessary I see.

(Original post by wiki)
A vampire is an undead monster from the legends of various cultures and often featured in fiction.

Vampire or vampyre may also refer to:

*Vampire bat, flying animals that feed on blood
*Vampire Squid, Vampyroteuthis infernalis, the "vampire squid from hell"
*Energy vampire (psychic vampire), a being said to have the ability to feed off the "life force" of other living creatures
*A person who follows the vampire lifestyle
*Vampire tap, a device for physically connecting a station to a network that uses 10BASE-5 cabling
*Vampire number, a mathematical concept
*Vampire theorem prover, an automated theorem prover
*Vampire (car), current holder of the British land speed record
*Vampire power or standby power, an electrical appliance that still consumes electricity when turned off
*V.A.M.P.I.R.E. is the name of a large data warehouse system designed and used by the Vodafone mobile telephone network to store details of non-voice network usage such as SMS and MMS
(Original post by wiki)
The vampire lifestyle (or vampyre subculture) is an alternative lifestyle, based on the modern perception of vampires in popular fiction. It has been noted that the Vampire subculture has stemmed largely from the Goth subculture, but also incorporates some elements of the S/M subculture.

Active vampirism within the vampire subculture includes both blood consumption, which is commonly referred to as Sanguinarian Vampirism, and Psychic Vampirism, through which the practitioners believe that they are drawing spiritual nourishment from auric or pranic energy.

Members of the subculture take on a variety of 'roles', including both "vampires" and donors, their sources of blood or pranic energy.
(Original post by wiki)
A sanguinarian is someone who believes they need to consume blood to maintain their health. Taken from the Latin sanguineus meaning "blood-thirsty, Bloody or reddish in color", a sanguinarian is someone who has an alleged need, or craving for blood. This desire is generally non-erotic in nature.

Contrary to Energy Vampires, who claim to be able to sustain themselves on pranic, auric, or core energy, a sanguinarian likes to consume blood. The preferred source is human, with many practitioners claiming that non-human sources are too disgusting or not as satisfying.

It is debated whether or not Sanguinarianism is Renfield's syndrome (also known as clinical vampirism) or another psychological condition all together, as practicioners claim that they need blood other than their own to feel fulfilled.

Autovampirism (the drinking of one's own blood) is not seen as providing a sanguinarian with any energy, since the energy is just being recycled back into the system of the sanguinarian. It is frowned upon by many in the community, who see it as a destructive act that provides no benefit.

Many sanguinarians believe sanguinarianism is a natural (but poorly documented) medical condition, one they are born with. Sanguinarianism also states that the condition is not hereditary, and in most instances the parents are not sanguinarians themselves. Some believe that they generally manifest symptoms during puberty, sometimes earlier, sometimes later, but each case is unique.[6] Others believe one has to be 'turned' (physically or spiritually morphed) into a sanguinarian through one of the processes mentioned in modern vampire fiction. Most sanguinarians claim to believe that you cannot 'turn' someone into a sanguinarian.[7]

Since many sanguinarians view themselves as being the source of ancient vampires myth and lore, some believe that sanguinarianism brings with it some of the physical features present in modern fiction and misconceptions of vampire lore. These can include long canines, aversion to sunlight, a pale complexion, and a high tolerance for pain. It should be noted that neither pale complexion or aversion to sunlight is particularly prevalent in pre-modern vampire myths.
Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_lifestyle

And you may also want to check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire
Bubblebee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ew. You drank blood? Think of the AIDs.
Bubblebee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh god, just read the story. They taped it too some people are right freaks.
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
Reminds me of this: http://www.truecrimeblog.co.uk/2007/...e-vampire.html
Fjarskafinn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So vampires are just crazy people who believe they need blood to live? Yeah, sounds like what I already knew.
Xeromancer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It was a condition of joining the family that everyone had to have a blood test to screen for any diseases. I would never let anyone in without a blood test. I may be a freak but I'm not a r3t4rd.
Bubblebee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Even so... it is a bit of a vile thing to do. Drinking someones blood? How often did you do it? Did your parents know? Do you actually believe in that stuff?
Fjarskafinn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ Ditto

And to be honest.. self-proclaimed 'freaks' that actually promote themselves as such are usually simply seeking attention.
Tut.exe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's pretty ironic someone exclaimed howmuch the arabic world still live in barbaric ways (in the thread where a toddler was beheaded by a man in the market), this is just as worst.
Frater
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It was a condition of joining the family that everyone had to have a blood test to screen for any diseases. I would never let anyone in without a blood test. I may be a freak but I'm not a r3t4rd.
Don't you consider the fact that someone could catch AIDS after they have been tested?
Bubblebee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fjarskafinn)
^ Ditto

And to be honest.. self-proclaimed 'freaks' that actually promote themselves as such are usually simply seeking attention.
Yeah, I've always thought that. 'oh my god I'm so random! LOOK AT ME!!' My advice to anyone is that if someone describes themselves as weird, run, run away!
punktopia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frater)
In these cases I feel that capital punishment is the only way to go..... what a waste of a life.
Then you're just as bad.
urbandervish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Glutamic Acid)
Reminds me of this: http://www.truecrimeblog.co.uk/2007/...e-vampire.html
Reminds me of this
Xeromancer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
Even so... it is a bit of a vile thing to do. Drinking someones blood? How often did you do it? Did your parents know? Do you actually believe in that stuff?
Every day. Do your parents know everything you did during your teenage years? I don't know what I believe in...there's a lot of different things to believe in this world.

(Original post by Fjarskafinn)
Wow...so because I call myself a freak because I am definitely nowhere near society's definition of "normal", that means I have to be an attention seeker? Seriously...at my age, attention seeking would be extremely immature and pathetic.

(Original post by Frater)
Don't you consider the fact that someone could catch AIDS after they have been tested?
Not a possibility. Once intiated into the family it was a condition that you were not allowed to have sexual relations with anybody outside of the family.

(Original post by Bubblebee)
Yeah, I've always thought that. 'oh my god I'm so random! LOOK AT ME!!' My advice to anyone is that if someone describes themselves as weird, run, run away!
And yet...you're not running away...you are staying put and asking more and more questions
Frater
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by punktopia)
Then you're just as bad.
Just as bad? do you seriously think a 24 year sentence is enough for what they did? As medievil as this may sound, they should be burnt at the stake. That poor girl had to go through of 45 minutes of torment before they killed her. I think its you thats just as bad as the judge for giving such a light sentence, come on, a full life sentence without the chance of parole would be justifiable. I doubt they ll see a month in prison anyway.
Frater
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every day. Do your parents know everything you did during your teenage years? I don't know what I believe in...there's a lot of different things to believe in this world.

Wow...so because I call myself a freak because I am definitely nowhere near society's definition of "normal", that means I have to be an attention seeker? Seriously...at my age, attention seeking would be extremely immature and pathetic.

Not a possibility. Once intiated into the family it was a condition that you were not allowed to have sexual relations with anybody outside of the family.

And yet...you're not running away...you are staying put and asking more and more questions
Well gotta say, each to their own in my perspective, I don't think its upto us to judge or even question your beliefs or chosen way of life. Although I wouldn't actually associate with a person who did such things. One for the obvious blood sucking reason and I am sure I would find out more to disagree about, if I knew about the topic at hand. As I don't, que sera sera, good luck with it all.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.46%
No (530)
60.78%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise