Shami123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hie everyone

I’m currently coming out of my Drama exam!! I didn’t finish my section B, I only wrote like 6 lines of it! The whole paper was out of 65!!I’m so so so worried 😪😪I was literally crying my eyes out cause I worked so hard on Drama!! So I did lighting and sound for my practical/course work! How do they mark the work to get the actual grade??? I am so worried 😭😭😭
Revisioncc123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have done my drama exam today as well and I mean, the only way u can motivate yourself right now is by thinking about your other exams and trying your best to time yourself so you don’t come across the same problem again. Do timed practices for english and essay based subjects so that you are now organised to go through timed exams. The drama was really difficult it was! Like I have timed myself and having another 15 minutes wouldve been wondrful, but it is gone now. Remember that your practical pieces and portfolio also counts into the grade so couple marks will be added. Hopefully we all do great!
Shami123
Rep:
?
Yes! I will do so. Thank you so much though I really appreciate it xx
Shami123
Rep:
?
I’m just worried because I didn’t do much on my practicals!
Revisioncc123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You’ll be fine. Dont worry. Just dont let this putyou down for your upcoming exams
Shami123
Rep:
?
I hope so 😪
PleasureToBurn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're doing the spec I think you are, section B is only worth what, 15 marks? If it's out of 65, and maybe we say you lost 5 marks on section A, that would make 45/65, which is still around 69% - a 6 or 7 at least. Don't beat yourself up about it, the drama is killer and nobody will have done as well as they're capable of because of time constraints. I know I didn't. Just think proactively and look forward rather than backwards. There's nothing you can do about the drama now, but plenty you can do about upcoming exams. Good luck with the rest of the exams! You'll smash them!
Shami123
Rep:
?
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. It’s just that I have worked so hard on this drama course and it will be such a bummer if I fail but I really hope that I did good! But Good luck on your exams too!!!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (42)
35.9%
No (61)
52.14%
I don't know (14)
11.97%

Watched Threads