2020 GCSE discussion Watch

Nazeera10
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I recently did my GCSE language speaking endorsement and word of advice, don't freak out when the time comes to do yours. All you really need is a pass, but try aiming for a distinction this is coming from a person with social anxiety issues and introversion tendencies. You'll do well as long as you use standard English engage with the AUDIENCE e.g. ask questions, remain eye contact and try not to just stand still in one place reading off a piece of paper. I mean, you don't have to, but, I memorised mine just so I could hold eye contact with everyone in the room and some people just took a flash card out with them, with some bullet points as prompts. I even had a boy in my class just take up a mind map as extra help, incase he forgot his points. If you have problems with public speaking, foci on the words and not the audience, it'll help to look at the wall behind your audience instead of directly at them. Good Luck.
iqraxd1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im in year 10 now gonna do my gcses in 2020 but im so stressed cuz i want to revise but cant !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (114)
17.62%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (69)
10.66%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (111)
17.16%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (96)
14.84%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (194)
29.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed