anynonymous2
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How did you all find it? I personally found it quite easy but someone people in my class found it really hard.
Kev lad
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
It was really easy. Translation wasn’t my cup of tea though...
Kakemono
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by anynonymous2)
How did you all find it? I personally found it quite easy but someone people in my class found it really hard.
I thought that it wasn't too bad even though I am awful at French.
peeked
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It was alright, the translation wasn't too bad. I did questions 1.1 and 2.1, the money question wasn't too bad imo but ik a lot of people did the teacher question
anynonymous2
Rep:
(Original post by Kev lad)
Translation had many traps I feel but all in all it was much better than reading and listening which were ridiculously hard.
anynonymous2
Rep:
(Original post by peeked)
It was alright, the translation wasn't too bad. I did questions 1.1 and 2.1, the money question wasn't too bad imo but ik a lot of people did the teacher question
At first I misread the question and then I realised and I had to change the question. It happened with many people in my class.
Kev lad
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Translation had many traps I feel but all in all it was much better than reading and listening which were ridiculously hard.
Really i found reading quiet easy.
But ye I agree listening as solid af same with reading translation
Baza2002
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
All of the AQA higher French I have found insanely easy
I think on the writing today I will have between 54/60 and 58/60, probably 57/60
peeked
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
At first I misread the question and then I realised and I had to change the question. It happened with many people in my class.
Change the question?
anynonymous2
Rep:
Haha same. French has always been one of my weakest subjects. I'm glad its all done and over with now to be honest.
hugebrain
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've acc done so crap
peeked
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Baza2002)
All of the AQA higher French I have found insanely easy
I think on the writing today I will have between 54/60 and 58/60, probably 57/60
I think that's a bit too high, it wasn't too difficult but idk if the boundaries will be that high, I think 55/60 max but idk
Baza2002
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think that's a bit too high, it wasn't too difficult but idk if the boundaries will be that high, I think 55/60 max but idk
I was meaning that I think I will have got 55,56 or 57 - I wasn't talking about the grade boundaries.
Kev lad
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Tbf in class for 150 words I got 31/32
So 55 v-good.
But yet again translation will bring your marks down massively.
Personally I think 52 max but yet again anything over 45 is 👌
anynonymous2
Rep:
(Original post by hugebrain)
I've acc done so crap
You probably haven't done as bad as you think. Just be positive and it should all be fine
peeked
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Baza2002)
I was meaning that I think I will have got 55,56 or 57 - I wasn't talking about the grade boundaries.
Ohhhh okay, yeah I hope it's like 52 for a 9
Kev lad
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Ohhhh okay, yeah I hope it's like 52 for a 9
Dunno actually though but you have to consider listening coz based on how hard it was, listening grade boundaries should be low af...
peeked
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Dunno actually though but you have to consider listening coz based on how hard it was, listening grade boundaries should be low af...
Yeah true, the listening grade boundaries should be low
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (277)
42.1%
The paper was reasonable (271)
41.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.12%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.6%

Watched Threads