anyone know where I can find early D2 answer booklets?

Watch
bluenotewitt
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm looking for the 2003-2008 answer booklets for D2. Can anyone help me out?
vc94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just PMed you
Prasiortle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bluenotewitt)
At that time, if I recall correctly, there wasn't a specific answer booklet for each exam; rather, you just got a generic booklet, so you had to write all the exam details and your candidate details on the front.
tiny hobbit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Prasiortle)
At that time, if I recall correctly, there wasn't a specific answer booklet for each exam; rather, you just got a generic booklet, so you had to write all the exam details and your candidate details on the front.
There were certainly answer booklets for Edexcel D1 and D2.
Prasiortle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by tiny hobbit)
There were certainly answer booklets for Edexcel D1 and D2.
OK, I was thinking of AQA and assumed Edexcel would be the same but I guess you guys introduced answer booklets earlier.
tiny hobbit
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by vc94)
Just PMed you
Have you got them now?
tiny hobbit
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which board?
bluenotewitt
Rep:
?
Thanks for the link @vc94, but tbh ( and don't take this the wrong way ) I don't trust the link you sent me and I can't be bothered to virus scan it. In case the link is legitimate I apologize!

tiny hobbit So, no, I don't have the papers yet. I am looking for the edexcel answer booklets... got any?
tiny hobbit
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks for the link @vc94, but tbh ( and don't take this the wrong way ) I don't trust the link you sent me and I can't be bothered to virus scan it. In case the link is legitimate I apologize!

tiny hobbit So, no, I don't have the papers yet. I am looking for the edexcel answer booklets... got any?
I shouldn't think that Edexcel are worried by copyright issues by now, so they are attached. They aren't very interesting compared with the D1 answer booklets, so I would only print out the pages that are useful.
bluenotewitt
Rep:
?
(Original post by tiny hobbit)
I shouldn't think that Edexcel are worried by copyright issues by now, so they are attached. They aren't very interesting compared with the D1 answer booklets, so I would only print out the pages that are useful.
Thanks, your the best!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (589)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.5%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise