How to revise for Geography paper 1

Watch this thread
samanthaaacp07
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I got my Geography exam on Tuesday and I don't know how to revise good enough and I don't know how to answer questions without waffling
Henrymb
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Revise case studies and the stuff in paper 1 (natural hazards & stuff), there's no simple way to know it all without putting the work in, though flashcards do help.

How to answer questions without waffling? You waffle when you don't know the answer, waffling is trying to throw anything down onto the page that is vaguely related. Only way to avoid this is the be aware of waffling, which you are, and to learn the answer - which isn't as hard as it sounds, especially as you know case studies will come up, so if you learn those in depth you will be OK.
Kev lad
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samanthaaacp07)
I got my Geography exam on Tuesday and I don't know how to revise good enough and I don't know how to answer questions without waffling
Just put the important info on flashcards.
CasterSugar
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
To revise I'd just try to learn perfect definitions and obviously study the cast studies. To stop waffling after explanation and effect always link it back to the questions
anonymous69gcse
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
if ur doing edexcel whats even in paper 1. i have no idea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.4%