Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how do you delete your profile on the profile pic website? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i cant seem to find, where you delete or deactivate your account from

ReputationRep:
    what website?

ReputationRep:
    If you can't get rid of the photo, then just upload a blank white picture...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olileauk)
    what website?
    www.profilepic.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaywa)
    If you can't get rid of the photo, then just upload a blank white picture...
    no no.. i dont mean a picture i mean the website
    www.profilepic.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattt1987)
    no no.. i dont mean a picture i mean the website
    www.profilepic.com
    Right near the top of their T&Cs:
    Note: in the future there will be an option to erase your account details and render the profile "Removed" when a person tries accessing it, for now if you feel you really need to leave ProfilePic then please remember your password and remove your account details in Edit Profile and any pictures, messages etc that you have (forum messages cannot and never will be removed).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.