How is everyone revising for gcse english lit next week???

Watch
jassandhu
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
im currently studying the power and conflict anthology, great expectations, much ado about nothing and an inspector calls.
mollie241
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m also doing Inspector calls and for revision I am just going to briefly go back over the plot. Then I’m going to do character profiles including key themes, quotes and context for that character. Then I will put probably things I find hard to remember (for me it’s quotes) onto flash cards and practise them until my exam. Also I may try and write a practise essay to give to my teacher to mark before the exam.
Good luck in your exam! 😊
aeonLizzi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not sure yet! I'll probably record myself saying my quotes so I can listen to them and they go in my head. I also want to bullet point themes and recall plot. for poetry I'm learning context for all and quotes for 6 poems (2 about war, 2 about relationships, 2 about identity).

good luck in exams everyone[
aeonLizzi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
when I say war relationships and identity I mean all in the conflict anthology, but those are just the sub-categories I have come up with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (97)
28.36%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.87%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.01%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (35)
10.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.53%

Watched Threads