St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am applying for applied math and economicd. What about you? :wink:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
I'm applying for medicine although its only my backup choice.
Reply 3
Course name: Int Rel + French + Year Abroad
Typical offer: AAB
Reply 4
I'm applying for chemistry but only as my 6th choice. I jus thought it was an alright one to put down because the grades aren't that bad and there are no interviews
Reply 5
im applyin for maths and international relations..... :cool:
Reply 6
ive just started economics here so any questions feel free to ask me!!!!
I'm applying for English and Psychology. The typical offer is 36 IB points, so I should be ok :rolleyes:

-Becs
Reply 8
babyboo
ive just started economics here so any questions feel free to ask me!!!!

what was your offer?
Reply 9
Imaad
what was your offer?

ABB thats the general offer for eco but some ppl had to get AAB
Reply 10
I'm applying for international relations too!
English and Modern History
Reply 12
Course: MMath
Typical requirements: ABB
I'm applying for Classics, but don't know if St Andrews or Durham should be my first choice.
International Relations and Psychology.
sophieliz
I'm applying for Classics, but don't know if St Andrews or Durham should be my first choice.

Durham's good.

St Andrews is Grrreeaaattttttt!

The department is really friendly, academically rigorous and there's a beach.
Reply 16
I applied for medicine too.
personaly im applying for eco and man (though im likeley to change it when i get there). however i have also applied to durham,notts,leeds,exeter,cardiff so will depend on how the offers go. i think it will be my first choice but durham is also up there.
Reply 18
james_smith
personaly im applying for eco and man (though im likeley to change it when i get there). however i have also applied to durham,notts,leeds,exeter,cardiff so will depend on how the offers go. i think it will be my first choice but durham is also up there.

i applied for just plain eco,. eco here is a lot of work but management is sooo good everyone lovs it the lecturers are hilarious and tutorials are lush too!
So is St Andrews as picturesque as the Prospectus lead us to believe :biggrin: ? I'd love to go there, but it's terribly inconvenient to get to. However, if Oxford rejects me, I'll definitely move up.

-Becs

Latest

Trending

Trending