Turn on thread page Beta

13 reasons why not to watch 13 reasons why watch

ReputationRep:
    should i watch it? i heard its repetitive and not as good as season 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous69gcse)
    should i watch it? i heard its repetitive and not as good as season 1
    Just watched episode 1. Boy if they weren’t so good with their climax and denouements, I’d be revising.

ReputationRep:
    It's so bad

ReputationRep:
    Considering season one wasn't very good either...

ReputationRep:
    i actually liked season 1

ReputationRep:
    I have only watched episode 1 so far and I have to be honest it was not particularly interesting in my opinion, it's kinda just a repeat of season one and all kind of disjointed. I was disappointed however I'm going to keep watching.

ReputationRep:
    I reccomend it I’ve finished watching it today and I feel like this season they really explore all of the characters. But the story of Hannah isn’t over as there are still some more secrets left to uncover. I would check it out x

ReputationRep:
    Im on episode 8, its good so far, its the aftermath of Hannah Baker's sewercide (I don't think im allowed to say the real word on here), and the trial. Its quite interesting the more you watch, at first I thought it was boring; but it's getting better as the episodes go on.

i've watched all of season 2 and i can say that it definitely answered alot of questions we had in season 1. this season was more about exploring the other characters but through their stories they kept changing our image of hannah. and the season finale pretty much confirms that there will be a season 3. i'd recommend watching it after exam season though

ReputationRep:
    sewercide haha

ReputationRep:
    sewercide is not a joke but the way u spelled it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MutC)
    Im on episode 8, its good so far, its the aftermath of Hannah Baker's sewercide (I don't think im allowed to say the real word on here), and the trial. Its quite interesting the more you watch, at first I thought it was boring; but it's getting better as the episodes go on.
    It's kinda dead tho (loool what a pun), I watched like 8 episodes in a night because i just skipped half the episodes due to how boring it was- there's a few interesting things but the rest is just repetitive af

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's just me but 13 reasons why feels like it should've ended at season one. Shouldn't have been dragged on in my opinion story was done. I don't see how they can take the story further?

ReputationRep:
    Read the book instead/first? It's pretty good

ReputationRep:
    no way am i going to read a book. reading a book will take me a year to complete. watching the series will take a week

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad that they have taken in the guidelines from professionals on how to report suicides, after the trainwreck of a début series that might have pushed people to be more vulnerable.

ReputationRep:
    i prefered it focusing more on sewercide as it is a serious issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous69gcse)
    i prefered it focusing more on sewercide as it is a serious issue
    It's focused on suicides. But it's focusing still on placing the blame, it still seemingly being a reasonable way out, and is still obsessing over a suicide note. The icy on the cake was when they basically rewarded all the bad guys and punished all the good guys.

Instead, they should've focused on the mental health issues that would lead to suicides, and certain scenes should've been more prominent.

ReputationRep:
    Its not worth missing an offer over lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god the last episode was so messed up. What they did to Tyler was unforgettable. THE PAIN.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Monty came in to the bathroom, where Tyler was, and then told him, "You f***ed up my life". Here, Tyler had just been through some mental psychiatric programme and he was so calm to Monty, saying, "I hope we can talk in the future". But Monty then proceeded to smash Tyler's head against the mirror, shattering the mirror, then smashing his head on the bathroom sink, twice, smashing the sink, then dragged his unconscious body to the toilet. Then he gave him a swirly, and Tyler was begging for him to stop. Then ripped his trousers down, got a mop (the thing you wipe the floor with) and forced it in his ***hole. It was brutal, and saddening, and has scarred me for life. At the end, Tyler had had enough, and was ready to shoot up the school...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.