Reply 1
A medicine student in what university?

Why do you want to study in uk?
Reply 2
Original post by ahorey
A medicine student in what university?

Why do you want to study in uk?

i am studying in damascus university.
i want to study in the uk because it has the best medicine schools. and i want to practice medicine in professional way. also i love uk and i'll improve my english and it will be so good to live in that great country for a while.
I'm not sure to what extent if any scholarships to UK universities exist for subjects like medicine. Many conservatoires have them for performance music etc. You'd be better looking at individual med school requirements.
I don't believe any UK Medical Schools provide any meaningful scholarship (Enough to completely cover your expenses and tuition). Getting into Medical School here would be a big challenge as well, which Imo seems unnecessary if you're already in Medical School.

It would probably be easier to do your education and then come and work over here afterwards.
Perhaps you should look into claiming asylum (if relevant) and then getting a sanctuary scholarship, but this seems like a very convoluted route to Medical School in the UK.

If you have the cash go to Buckingham/UCLAN/Aston, but otherwise you will probably struggle to find a Medical school willing to accept your first two years and also give you a scholarship.

I would recommend you email a few universities you are interested in.

Latest

Trending

Trending