Turn on thread page Beta

errrrm sore... watch

Announcements

Very embarassing so anon please

Well, my tits get sore! Like sometimes they really really hurt, kind of like a stinging pain, a bit like a burn actually. This happens when they are a bit "dry" but its actually very painful lol. So any suggestions as to why this happens and how to stop it?!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Usually once a month?

It's hormones usually. Water retention etc. Try reducing your salt intake.

ReputationRep:
    Can you notice any pattern to it? If they hurt when they are dry it might be worth moisturising?

ReputationRep:
    Normal menstrual boobage pain?
    Irritation from clothing?
    Allergy to washing powder?
    Stop playing with them so much?

ReputationRep:
    Wrong bra size? I was wearing a cup size that was too small, and it was killing my poor nipples!

ReputationRep:
    Do you do lots of high impact exercise like running or jumping? If you do, then its possible that your bra is rubbing your nipples, making them dry and sore?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2008
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.