Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Childish side could be some after nookie tickling and a pillow fight.
    He will feel like he is flying if she gives him the ride of his life.
    Put a poster of a B-52 bomber up on the wall?

ReputationRep:
    If you want to be REALLY extravagant why not get him a flying lesson?

ReputationRep:
    Can you buy dark chocolate flight simulators?...that'd cover pretty much everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xeromancer)
    Childish side could be some after nookie tickling and a pillow fight.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisedotcom)
    ****, Has easter started to warrent present giving? (other than eggs)
    Aye

It seems to have come about in the past few years. I remember my sister having a huge strop at her boyfriend last year for not realising this :p:

I'd just get him an egg though :teeth:

(Original post by Xeromancer)
    Satisfy his fetish by making him wear nothing but a Biggles hat and bomber jacket. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lusus Naturae)
    Satisfy his fetish by making him wear nothing but a Biggles hat and bomber jacket. :wink2:
    HAHAHA *almost snorted iced tea through her nose*

ReputationRep:
    I've never even bothered with Easter eggs that much tbh, I didn't realise that presents also were becoming common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Aye

It seems to have come about in the past few years. I remember my sister having a huge strop at her boyfriend last year for not realising this :p:

I'd just get him an egg though :teeth:
    Thats shocking :eek:
    Presents at Easter? Id be lucky to get an Easter egg off of my parents let alone anyone else.

Well with steak and Blow job day coming up (For anyone not in the know) I think Ill give Easter a miss present wise.

ReputationRep:
    I usually get presents from my mum and dad because i dont eat that much chocolate and i always end up with loads of easter eggs (well i did when i was younger) why not as everyone else said google it..

i have found this
    http://www.groovychocolate.com/details.php?prodid=125 although its 3-4 weeks delivery but its more unique than a traditional egg.

Or there are nets of chocolate aeroplanes her
    http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/erol.html#1X0

Ah now im panicking i have to get my bf an easter present although its our anniversary on that day.. i'll just spend more on that!

ReputationRep:
    Omgosh. Completely forgot I made this thread... but thank you all soooooo much for the ideas.. made me laugh some of them. I shall get back to you all on what I do actually get him! You've given me loadsa ideas!! Kudos to you all

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.