The Student Room Group

How to get a guy you like to ask you out without making it SO OBVIOUS?

How to get a guy you like to ask you out without making it SO OBVIOUS? (Beacuse i am scared/nervous to hint this to him and ask him out)
When already he is showing body language THAT could mean he likes me by
smiling to himself,
eye contact,
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
no way
Reply 2
might get rejected! a dont know he could just be nice to me but not like me in any other way and then it would have been like i got the wrong end of the stick:frown:
Guy here we are thick Af i have missed so many hints you have to make it obvious
Then figure that out. Dont do obvious flirtatious things, just be around him more and learn about him.
Reply 5
Original post by AdobeWallHacks
Then figure that out. Dont do obvious flirtatious things, just be around him more and learn about him.

i dont know how u do that?
i dont even know how OLD he is like obviously not middle age but like how old? (but he is hot)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by knownasAD
Guy here we are thick Af i have missed so many hints you have to make it obvious

what kinda hints to i need to put forward?
Original post by seydamusado
i dont know how u do that?
i dont even know how OLD he is like obviously not middle age but like how old? (but he is hot)

simply becoming friends with him is a starting point. just be around him and talk to him. if you find that he enjoys something that you might you could then talk to each other about that thing.
Reply 8
simply becoming friends with him is a starting point. just be around him and talk to him. if you find that he enjoys something that you might you could then talk to each other about that thing.

yea that sounds interesting but i wanna drop hints. l know that if i drop a hint he will just end up looking left to right and look at the ground and smile? now what does that mean?
yea that sounds interesting but i wanna drop hints. l know that if i drop a hint he will just end up looking left to right and look at the ground and smile? now what does that mean?

not something i can really answer.
It depends from guy to guy how well they can pick up on hints, from blind af to alright at picking them up.
if you consistently see him doing something then he likely picks them up.

You really should get to know this dude, though, in case he turns out to be someone your really not interested in, and you cant undrop hints.
(edited 5 years ago)
what kinda hints to i need to put forward?

well it depends on the situation and the moment a sexual pun or joke might do it.
also dont forget to be confident there are 7 billion in the world and you only live once so go for it
Original post by knownasAD
well it depends on the situation and the moment a sexual pun or joke might do it.
also dont forget to be confident there are 7 billion in the world and you only live once so go for it

he made a sexual joke saying that some random girl walking past was his girlfriend and that he was gonna kiss her which was a lie beacuse the random girl was like eeew.

how do i make a good joke ?
not something i can really answer.
It depends from guy to guy how well they can pick up on hints, from blind af to alright at picking them up.
if you consistently see him doing something then he likely picks them up.

You really should get to know this dude, though, in case he turns out to be someone your really not interested in, and you cant undrop hints.

yeah ur right. but i am finding it hard to want to get to know him cuz i dont know what to kinda ask
yeah ur right. but i am finding it hard to want to get to know him cuz i dont know what to kinda ask

so again, just try and find something you both are interested in and then you can use that to get to know him more
he made a sexual joke saying that some random girl walking past was his girlfriend and that he was gonna kiss her which was a lie beacuse the random girl was like eeew.

like i said it depends on the moment and thats something that you cant teach it all goes with confidence.

to me it seems that your a bit new to this so just try talking to people in public and making them laugh maybe that will raise your confedence.

but anyway just do it and if it dosent work you have experience the most important thing is to just go for it

You say:
"I say I say I say. My dog's got no nose"
Then in a different voice:
"How does he smell"
Then back in the original voice:
"Awful!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U

Have you already tried dropping hints before then? What sorts of hints did you do?
By the way he reacted he seems happy and attracted
Reply 17
might get rejected! a dont know he could just be nice to me but not like me in any other way and then it would have been like i got the wrong end of the stick:frown:

Then it's a stalemate, nobody wins and you'll never know if he likes you.

Ask him out, flirt a bit to test the waters. Compliment on his looks one day and see what happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending