The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

How about studying Data Science At Robert Gordon University Aberdeen?

Greetings!!
I got an offer from Robert Gordon University for Msc Data Science (Jan Intake (17months )) , but Iam afraid of its rankings which is 800-1000 but it got its record in placements which is 96.7% and recently student survey of THE also supported Robert Gordon University making it to stand in a first row , now if i study there what problems Iam going to face regarding its low ranking .. Anyone from that university, kindly help me with this doubt :smile:
I've just moved this so it shows in both Computer Science and IT and Robert Gordon University forums- hopefully someone should see this and reply :h:
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Thanks Puddles :smile:
Original post by HarshaReddy
Greetings!!
I got an offer from Robert Gordon University for Msc Data Science (Jan Intake (17months )) , but Iam afraid of its rankings which is 800-1000 but it got its record in placements which is 96.7% and recently student survey of THE also supported Robert Gordon University making it to stand in a first row , now if i study there what problems Iam going to face regarding its low ranking .. Anyone from that university, kindly help me with this doubt :smile:

Hi HarshaReddy, did you take this course up? If no then why and if yes then how has your experience been? I think I'm in the same dilemma that you were in a year ago. I have the offer from RGU and have the same questions.
Thank you in advance.
Reply 4
Original post by Tropicalsnow
Hi HarshaReddy, did you take this course up? If no then why and if yes then how has your experience been? I think I'm in the same dilemma that you were in a year ago. I have the offer from RGU and have the same questions.
Thank you in advance.

I Didn't, Because I heard that it's not that good to get a Masters degree from low ranked universities being an international student so, this year I've got an opportunity from Strathclyde as well as Stirling and waiting for the results from Glasgow university and i will take decision based on Glasgow university decision

Quick Reply