FGS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am having issues with the loans company, I had an account with them 20 years ago and now I wish to log on and submit my financial details for my son who has applied to start uni in September. They told me they required my ID docs to prove who I am (I forgot my password from 20 years ago!!) Now they are not getting back to me. We are concerned it is not going to be done in time. What can I do? What is the cut-off date for my details to be submitted please?I would appreciate any advice. Thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FGS)
I am having issues with the loans company, I had an account with them 20 years ago and now I wish to log on and submit my financial details for my son who has applied to start uni in September. They told me they required my ID docs to prove who I am (I forgot my password from 20 years ago!!) Now they are not getting back to me. We are concerned it is not going to be done in time. What can I do? What is the cut-off date for my details to be submitted please?I would appreciate any advice. Thanks
I would print out and fill in the paper form instead.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-f...i/2018-to-2019
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FGS)
Hi FGS,

If you are having trouble logging online to submit your income details we would advise to complete the paper PFF2 form which can be found here:

https://bit.ly/2C0M2tc

If you complete this and send in a cover letter with your update to date contact details we can update your account and also have your income details at the same time, this will speed up the process.

The official cut off date for this information to be submitted is 9 months after the start of the academic year but in order for the funding to be in place for September we advise to submit the information as soon as possible.

Thanks Erin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (20)
7.66%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.62%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.56%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (72)
27.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.01%

Watched Threads