Munira lol
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I couldn't sit for a few units but I have cashed in code, I don't want to get an overall certificate, is there any way to cancel cash in code?
Rainbow2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Munira lol)
I couldn't sit for a few units but I have cashed in code, I don't want to get an overall certificate, is there any way to cancel cash in code?

Hey! you should probably be able to cancel your cash in. Make sure you notify the people in charge and they should be able to cancel it. But make sure you do it ASAP.

good luck in your upcoming exams!
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What qualification is this? Linear A levels don't have cash-in codes but if it's a modular A level then yes, you can withdraw from the cash in up to the middle-ish of July.
Munira lol
Rep:
?
They are saying it's not possible ??
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They are saying it's not possible ??
Who is they? If you mean me then the answer depends on what you're studying and where so I can't give you an answer unless you tell me.
Munira lol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
Who is they? If you mean me then the answer depends on what you're studying and where so I can't give you an answer unless you tell me.
Have you seen anyone ever cancel cash in code ? I am taking edexcel A levels physics and sitting for the exams this may june 2018 but was absent in an exam .I am from Bangladesh , I contacted British Council BD(bangladesh) but they were not sure whether it's possible.
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you seen anyone ever cancel cash in code ? I am taking edexcel A levels physics and sitting for the exams this may june 2018 but was absent in an exam .I am from Bangladesh , I contacted British Council BD(bangladesh) but they were not sure whether it's possible.
Yes. It's very straightforward. All the exams officer needs to do at the centre is remove your entry and send an amendment - the whole thing takes less than 1 minute. The exam board will not charge for this (but the centre may.)
Munira lol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
Yes. It's very straightforward. All the exams officer needs to do at the centre is remove your entry and send an amendment - the whole thing takes less than 1 minute. The exam board will not charge for this (but the centre may.)
BRITISH COUNCIL BD , they stated it's not possible .
DO i have to declare my incomplete cash in code in UCAS ?? I am very nervous now . I don't know what to do .
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
BRITISH COUNCIL BD , they stated it's not possible .
DO i have to declare my incomplete cash in code in UCAS ?? I am very nervous now . I don't know what to do .
i've been an exam officer for 14 years in England and here at least I would withdraw the cash-in. There is no such thing as an 'incomplete cash-in code' but if you are cashed-in then you do have to declare the result to UCAS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.28%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (92)
28.4%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (121)
37.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.58%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.4%

Watched Threads