The Student Room Group

Free time in year 10

Hi everyone hope you all are having a good time.I wanted to ask you if I will have any free time in year 10. I’m close to going into year 10 as I’m currently in year 9.I wonder if I can get time to play video games and things like that .So from your experience please tell me about how much free time I will get
Original post by FH727
Hi everyone hope you all are having a good time.I wanted to ask you if I will have any free time in year 10. I’m close to going into year 10 as I’m currently in year 9.I wonder if I can get time to play video games and things like that .So from your experience please tell me about how much free time I will get

Yes you will, (unless if you go to some really strict grammar school or something then idk) depending on how good of a student you are I would recommend you only really start being more serious in October or December of year 11
Original post by FH727

You have plenty of free time. Year 10 really isn't that intense. As long as you don't neglect your work and do revise for any tests you have, you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest