The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone is doing an undergrad in OT anywhere in Scotland? I’m looking to apply to Queen Margaret’s University in Musselburgh to hopefully enter in 2019 and was curious to know if there were any tips for getting in (I would only be at the end of 5th Year and not 6th Year, with hopefully 5 Highers) and going through your entire first year of Uni when you’re only 17. I don’t particularly want to go through 6th Year so want to get into Uni ASAP, is there anything I can do to boost my chances?
Original post by susan_aitken_
Hi, I’m wondering if anyone is doing an undergrad in OT anywhere in Scotland? I’m looking to apply to Queen Margaret’s University in Musselburgh to hopefully enter in 2019 and was curious to know if there were any tips for getting in (I would only be at the end of 5th Year and not 6th Year, with hopefully 5 Highers) and going through your entire first year of Uni when you’re only 17. I don’t particularly want to go through 6th Year so want to get into Uni ASAP, is there anything I can do to boost my chances?

I'll move this to UCAS and Applications :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending