The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature Paper 2 2018 Predictions

Scroll to see replies

I did my inspector calls paper on Tuesday and has mr Birling so I doubt you’ll get him on it
Original post by hafsauddin_
if it was leaked wouldn't they use the second paper they created?

this IS the second paper they created the Inspector Calls question about Eric leaked and so this is the new one, however, the paper did look dodgy so I wouldn't worry.

I think it will be Tissues or London
Theres always a question on social resposibliity tho right?

Original post by ohdearstudying
this IS the second paper they created the Inspector Calls question about Eric leaked and so this is the new one, however, the paper did look dodgy so I wouldn't worry.

I think it will be Tissues or London
Original post by NPT
Theres always a question on social resposibliity tho right?

If it's been asked before, than no. There is no "set" question that they will always ask
Original post by ohdearstudying
If it's been asked before, than no. There is no "set" question that they will always ask

what are all the themes for AIC
Reply 25
Original post by Alexmills12
I did my inspector calls paper on Tuesday and has mr Birling so I doubt you’ll get him on it

wait have u already done the inspector calls paper???
Original post by NPT
what are all the themes for AIC
o

https://www.thenorthschool.org.uk/images/Library/An-Inspector-Calls-LitChart.pdf

Everything is here, I'm not too familiar myself with the play.
(edited 5 years ago)
ozymandias
singh songgg
Reply 29
Not to glote or nothing but i predicted right now succcc
well... It ended up being Ozymandias which was a surprise. And I took option 2 on an inspector calls as I didn't like the question about Eric but the one about Social class was easy
Reply 31
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool dayum u acc predicted it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending