why does my iphone's body gets hot when i use snapchat?

Watch this thread
Hareema99
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've got I phone 5s
whenever I use snapchat the metal body gets extremely hot. I really don't know why.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Moved to Mobile phones.
Kian Stevens
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hareema99)
I've got I phone 5s
whenever I use snapchat the metal body gets extremely hot. I really don't know why.
If Snapchat is being used (even in the background), the camera is being used as well, which takes processing power (generates heat) and also battery power to actually use the camera (which isn't 100% efficient so energy is lost as heat).
SplittingTheAt0m
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
the soul of mark zucc is enraging with fury of your choice of snapchat over facebook :P
anonymous69gcse
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
prob cos u send a hot snap winky face
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Your snapchat is using up a lot of battery, that's why
username2028267
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Time for a newer phone maybe? The 5s is atleast 4 and a halve years old, which is ancient according to technological standards. The performance of a smartphone doubles every year instead of two now. Nowadays even a 6 months old phone is considered obsolete, the mobile tech industry is advancing at a rapid phase and this itself makes a phone obsolete as soon it gets released, since newer phones are releasing every 4 to 6 months. The iOS 11.3 Update really killed the performance of iPhone 5s, it's apple's fault. They are throttling down their older phones if the battery is old. All they want you do is to upgrade to a newer iPhone. It's called planned obsolescence. This phenomenon means to pursue or force people into buying their newer products and making their older products slower.
Hareema99
Rep:
(Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
Time for a newer phone maybe? The 5s is atleast 4 and a halve years old, which is ancient according to technological standards. The performance of a smartphone doubles every year instead of two now. Nowadays even a 6 months old phone is considered obsolete, the mobile tech industry is advancing at a rapid phase and this itself makes a phone obsolete as soon it gets released, because newer phones are releasing ever 4 to 6 months. The iOS 11.3 Update really killed the performance of iPhone 5s, it's apple's fault. They are throttling down their older phones if the battery is old. All they want you do is to upgrade to a newer iPhone. It's called planned obsolescence. This phenomenon means to pursue or force people into buying their newer products and making their older products slower.
oh yeah ur right.
but my iPhone 6 does the same so as 7
username2028267
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
oh yeah ur right.
but my iPhone 6 does the same so as 7
Even on the iPhone 7?!! How's the battery life on the iPhone 7? I think it's due the latest iOS update, or maybe due to the app itself. Maybe wait for a software update from Apple?
Hareema99
Rep:
(Original post by Mr. Petrol Head)
Even on the iPhone 7?!! How's the battery life on the iPhone 7? I think it's due the latest iOS update, or maybe due to the app itself. Maybe wait for a software update from Apple?
yeah, that's what m confused.
username2028267
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
yeah, that's what m confused.
It's maybe a software glitch, wait for next update.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
26.8%
As I expected (49)
32.03%
Harder (56)
36.6%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.58%

Watched Threads