The Student Room Group

Gcse stress

How can you avoid too much stress during exam period ?
I wouldn't stress if I were you, remember everyone in our year in the country is in the same position.

GCSEs are an intermediary point to get you to A levels, so they're not the be all and end all.

Just focus on working hard and attaining the best grades you can, so that at the end of it you know you tried your best.

Hope this helps,
James.
If im honest I have sat 6 of my exams so far and surprising me self havnt stressed, but I do get a anxious when thinking about my results so I try not to.
Don't waste revision time thinking about results.
Original post by GreenSpoon125
Don't waste revision time thinking about results.

good point, but it has been in the exams themeselves that I have getting really stressed and panicked in both my science exams and now I think that I have made lots of silly mistakes.
Original post by 13kattybelle
good point, but it has been in the exams themeselves that I have getting really stressed and panicked in both my science exams and now I think that I have made lots of silly mistakes.

Many people have made silly mistakes. There's still time to prepare for the rest.
Original post by 13kattybelle

before the exam dont cram to much just relax.
don't ever leave revision to the last minute, I done that last year in my gcses and ok well it worked out ok as I done well in my gcses so I thought I'd be able to do the same with my a levels this year and I've already failed 2 exams.

please do not make my mistake and start your revision as early as possible!!

Quick Reply

Latest