The Student Room Group

Why do short girls go for the tall guys ?

like i don't understand how that's supposed to work , if a short girl is dating a tall guy (like 6ft) then the guy is literally going to have to pick the girl up like a baby just to kiss her

pls short girls stick with short guys

Scroll to see replies

Compensating
Reply 2
heels make little to no difference...
Reply 3
the other day i saw a midget girl literally being picked up by her tall bf just to kiss , in school where everyone can see

it's just embarrassing
Several reasons. Tall guys are handy cause they can reach stuff for shirt girls. The short girl can pretty much wear any heel size she wants without towering over her man. Some also like it when they cuddle and they can rest their head on the guy's chest.
Reply 5
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Several reasons. Tall guys are handy cause they can reach stuff for shirt girls. The short girl can pretty much wear any heel size she wants without towering over her man. Some also like it when they cuddle and they can rest their head on the guy's chest.

but it literally looks like she's his little sister

also you can't get heels the height of a 6ft guys legs
Reply 6
I don't see why you're so against it. It's between him and her and has nothing to do with you so why do you care?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
like i don't understand how that's supposed to work , if a short girl is dating a tall guy (like 6ft) then the guy is literally going to have to pick the girl up like a baby just to kiss her

As a short girl into tall guys, I like the thought of being picked up and spun round or for him to pick me up as he kisses me.... :moon:
Reply 8
Original post by nyxnko_
I don't see why you're so against it. It's between him and her and has nothing to do with you so why do you care?

because it's embarrassing for them

because average sized guys get ignored

because it doesn't work
Reply 9
because it's embarrassing for them

because average sized guys get ignored

because it doesn't work

That's just your opinion. The couple in question might not see it that way.
As for average sized guys being ignored, I've definitely seen girls (both small and tall) date average sized guys so I don't think that's a valid point.
Original post by Bham369
As a short girl into tall guys, I like the thought of being picked up and spun round or for him to pick me up as he kisses me.... :moon:

i mean you look like a child but you do you

@Li0n
i don't get how girls are comfortable with being picked up like a troublesome just to kiss

makes them look bad

Well, I am short and no i'm not going to stick to short guys. I don't get what all the fuss is about.
it's not the girls fault they aren't attracted to average size guys , don't let it bother you though

so they dont have to kneel down to give hed

you sound so jealous and lonely lol
Reply 17
Because of society and gender.
Original post by Hi_YouAlright?
you sound so jealous and lonely lol

go back to making Islamophobic threads lol
Original post by TheAlchemistress

why did you tag me? πŸ˜‚

Quick Reply

Latest