Natural Build Up Tan Moisturisers - Which ones are best? Watch

Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey, At the Mo Ive on the look out for a moisturisers that has fake tan in it to gradually build up a tan - I know there are loads out there I see pretty much johnsons/dove/loreal everywhere. Which one would you say is the best? Any personal experiences with them?
Ta.
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I like the St Ives one, the johnsons one stinks and the dove one streaks.
an_end_has_a_start
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
superdrugs own is alright if your looking for a cheap(er) option
LO :)
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Garnier Summer Body is really good. It smells nice, doesn't streak and isn't greasy like some of the others. Plus it isn't too expensive, its about £6.
fabulous_darling
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I used the Garnier one last summer but it ended up peeling off if I so much as rubbed my arm against something.
Frannnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
they're all messy and leave you patchy in the end, but garnier smells so good. apricotty!
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've tried and tested a few. So far I prefer the Nivea one, but they're all much of a muchness.
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Johnsons is suppose to be the worst (well i've read many bad reviews!), Dove/Garnier seem to be the best (i have Garnier which i love)

-x-
Arteta
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
St Tropez Everyday Moisturiser.

:ninja:
katieclick
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i've used garnier, dove and johnsons, and with all of them it took a long while for the tan to actually build up, and it was back to square one after a bath or shower
Hanzing
Rep:
?
(Original post by katieclick)
i've used garnier, dove and johnsons, and with all of them it took a long while for the tan to actually build up, and it was back to square one after a bath or shower
Really? That sucks. Maybe I should go get a fake tan.. Hmm.
katieclick
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Really? That sucks. Maybe I should go get a fake tan.. Hmm.
if you really want a tan i think that's the best idea, and i don't recommend DIY... i used garnier spray tan, guaranteed no streaks, and i got streaks lol
thepinkpowerranger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Garnier smells good! Altho it made me a bit orange and one of my friends found it very amusing and he laughed at me every time he saw me...

This might sound weird as well but I used to put it on before bed and was really conscious of not staining the sheets so didn't sleep very well whenever I used it... And I didn't want to put it on during the day through fear of it getting on my clothes... Anyone find any ways around that? lol
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Me & Normal fake tan = Streaks, Uneven, Orange hands and knees. Just bad! Ive never had a Tan from a tanning place though.. eek.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (18)
30%
No (42)
70%

Watched Threads