The Student Room Group

Confused and Excited

Went to my male friends party last night, he was tipsy and kissed another girl and Me repeatedly, he said to me, I'd kiss you but you said not, I disagreed with him and we kissed several times through the night. He remembers this morning, and I'm finding myself crushing over him, he is an ex from years ago that I never really felt for at the time. He seems okay by the fact he kissed me and I didn't mind.
So has anyone got a clue whats going on ????
Your mind has literally just set you into a trap. Ex partners, no matter how hard you try ALWAYS stay in your mind either very very lowkey or highkey. What you did there (Which is no way a bad thing or your fault) is trigger your hormones in your brain towards him. What you're feeling is an old chemical that makes you feel good because you have been absent from it since you broke up with him. I'd suggest giving him a shot but make sure he has developed and matured
Reply 2
Original post by josh20019
Your mind has literally just set you into a trap. Ex partners, no matter how hard you try ALWAYS stay in your mind either very very lowkey or highkey. What you did there (Which is no way a bad thing or your fault) is trigger your hormones in your brain towards him. What you're feeling is an old chemical that makes you feel good because you have been absent from it since you broke up with him. I'd suggest giving him a shot but make sure he has developed and matured

Thank you very much, this happened and I had no idea why, this helps a lot. I will than thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending