What's the most trouble you've ever been in at school/college/uni Watch

djmm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by L i b)
I was suspected for a day for calling someone a 'fat, useless waste of ****ing skin'.

He then hit me, in a weird open-handed thing, which burst my lip - but he staved his fingers, putting him in considerably more pain than me. And he got suspended for three days.

I'd call this a reasonably good outcome. I was quite a little ******* at school though, constantly getting lines and detentions; back in my first year of primary school, I used to block the toilets with paper towels and flood them with an accomplice (who claimed I was the bad influence...). I think that used to annoy the teachers a great deal. The accomplice always squealed too. Little prick.
Too many of those knobs about, eh? :rolleyes:
starsilver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wtf... detentions in 6th form?!?!?!!? I thought one of the points of 6th form was to treat you like an adult! In my 6th form they didn't give out detentions... and my attendance was awful... and i hardly ever completed h/w or handed it in on time...

Back in school was another story tho.... I would always get moved in class for talking/passing notes (they always moved ME and not the other person lol). Got a couple of detentions for uniform and not doing h/w. Nothing major tho. I was also quite lucky because although i was always late to school (and the rule was 3 lates = detention) i had a nice form tutor who would never tell me off for it.
BibbleJW
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Umm, I got sent to the head for filling a load of sherbert straws with salt, and dutifully distributing them to the student body at large (silly, perhaps, but I was young, stupid, and incompetant).

Also a few detentions for homework-related matters. Nothing other than that (yes, goody-two-shoes, I know).
djmm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Glutamic Acid)
Over 200 detentions.
And a sort of suspension at the end of Year 11, although I just left instead.
Well, technically I got kicked out of school. It was more of a "here's the form, sign it, be gone, and we'll say you left; don't and you'll be signing this one... and you'll be gone"

Could have got back in, too, but couldn;t be arsed - was too easy and had already passed enough to allow me into HE. Yeah, they tried to **** me over - gutted!
GemmyMonster
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hai2410)
Got expelled for three days for throwing a crisp (yes one crisp, not even a full packet) during lunchtime meal once in my primary school. Bit of an overreaction if you ask me.
At my primary school most times, last day of term turned into food fights!

Our teachers told us off, but they couldn't put the whole dinner hall in detention or anything, would've been daft.

Mind, our primary school didn't do detentions - ocassionally people got "kept in" for 5 mins, but not a proper detention as such. Funnily, people who went to my school and are at secondary with me now don't seem in general to get quite as many detentions as average.

I keep getting in trouble for low attendance.. but MEH.
eDDeboo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Suspended until I changed my hair.. it was luminous pink.

Got caught with a load of shrooms that I picked from neighbouring Ashton Court estate, had to give a talk to year 7s about the dangers of eating mushrooms growing in the school fields.

Kicked out of science classes in year 9 for a term for filling up those foil lucozade bottles with gas from the taps and blowing them up.
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Had a dictionary fight at lunch time.. needless to say there were casualties!

the teacher came along looked through the window, me nursing a swollen eye .. ended up bein bruised for week, my mate stod on the table screaming, another in the cupboard and the last one nursing sore private areas.

We were in trouble for that! wasting school resources!

how it makes me laugh now! childish much!

Another time we decided to **** off the lunch time supervisors and ended up having a heated argument with one! cut a long story short they decided to come at us with a whistle so we ran and hid in the toilets with one exit as u do!
had to get a male member of staff to come and fish us out!
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
Well, technically I got kicked out of school. It was more of a "here's the form, sign it, be gone, and we'll say you left; don't and you'll be signing this one... and you'll be gone"

Could have got back in, too, but couldn;t be arsed - was too easy and had already passed enough to allow me into HE. Yeah, they tried to **** me over - gutted!
Yeah, my school were ***** too. Money-grabbing, hypocritical *******s, I'm so glad I got away from there.
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GemmyMonster)

Mind, our primary school didn't do detentions - ocassionally people got "kept in" for 5 mins, .
Lucky we had to stand against a wall in the playground for the whole break!

isnt that agaisnt human rights or illegal now!
djmm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, my school were ***** too. Money-grabbing, hypocritical *******s, I'm so glad I got away from there.
Well, the depute rector (I still use her for references when required) was amazing. She was going to scrap the form and ignore the other head teachers (thinking about it now, was a rather big decision: to call against another teachers professionalism/ decision) and let me back in. I decided not to bother though.
EarlHickey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by eDDeboo)
Suspended until I changed my hair.. it was luminous pink.

Got caught with a load of shrooms that I picked from neighbouring Ashton Court estate, had to give a talk to year 7s about the dangers of eating mushrooms growing in the school fields.

Kicked out of science classes in year 9 for a term for filling up those foil lucozade bottles with gas from the taps and blowing them up.
Reminds me of the time in my 1st year at high school when I was jumped by some lads in my year who had red spray on hair dye, I ended up 5 minutes late for registration as I was washing my hair, then was called up with the lads(who dyed their own hair) and given a lecture on how I am stupid for dyeing hair, and despite me protesting I didnt I got a detention and lines and a punishment form for arguing!
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
Well, the depute rector (I still use her for references when required) was amazing. She was going to scrap the form and ignore the other head teachers (thinking about it now, was a rather big decision: to call against another teachers professionalism/ decision) and let me back in. I decided not to bother though.
She sounds like a great teacher. I had about 5 or 6 teachers I liked and they've had a large influence on me, but it was the ones in 'power' that seemed to annoy me the most.
Sarahl89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Being arraigned for submitting no homework and an attendance of lower than 80% during the better part of the upper-sixth academic year. Had I not been predicted three 'A's, I was informed in no uncertain terms that they would've suspended me.
Thats crazy! my attendance has been less that 80% all year & ive only been to one lesson with a particular teacher everr & they haven't batted an eyelid

ive never really been in that much trouble at school =S. maybe a detention or 2 for nothing in particular but nothing very exciting >.<
djmm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She sounds like a great teacher. I had about 5 or 6 teachers I liked and they've had a large influence on me, but it was the ones in 'power' that seemed to annoy me the most.
It was only after 5 years of hating the sight/ sound of me that she started to like me though (sort of): in first and second year classes are mandatory, and she taught cooking, as well as being the depute rector.
LMAO - she used to grate the cheese, ready for the class, then walk out the class with it cling-filmed, to grab something from the next room or whatever - and in the space of 30 secs when she walked back in we had ate it all (well, my and some others). Totally forgot about that!

She certainly did have a big influence on me, but she's the only one - except my maths teacher who used to wear tiny little short skirts and was STUNNING... no wonder I loved maths!
Mr. Mortell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a detention once, and I had to count the bricks in the Sports Hall. But the teacher left after 5 minutes, so I did too...I only got up to 139.
BillV3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Threatened with prosecution for using Office 2007 on my laptop =S they thought it was a pirate version, can still remember the look on the techies face when I showed him that I owned the license the next day by bringing in the case with the COA on it, still suspended me for a week though for running it on the network =S I just think he didn't like the fact I showed him up in front of the class.
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I remember that when I was about seven I refused to complete a piece of maths homework because I thought it was pointless. If I remember correctly it was about 100 division problems. My theory was, if I can do one, I can do them all, therefore why should I be made to do a hundred. My parents were called in to talk to my teacher about it and I was forced to do it.

The only other time I remember being in trouble was in Lower Sixth. I went to my History lesson without my file because it became so packed with random printouts of documents that it exploded. My teacher completely erupted because apparently having every single document with me during every single history lesson was vital and that without them I would fail AS History. She later apologised to me and told me that she over reacted. Pfft. From then on I thought she was a bit of a twit.

I'm such a rebel.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sarahl89)
Thats crazy! my attendance has been less that 80% all year & ive only been to one lesson with a particular teacher everr & they haven't batted an eyelid
Well, in fairness, it was (and still is, I suspect) the third-highest ranked 'mixed' grammar-school in the U.K. They would have been quite justified.
sdt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Uh, Year 7, me and an accomplice phoned in a prank call on not the best of subjects. Police and bomb squad came in minutes! Young and stupid.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I once brought in a handheld radio to school and managed to tune it into the school's frequency. Then procceded to call fake back-up requests and fight reports all over the school for a good few days. Their whole system was in chaos.

I also managed to hack into the school's pc monitoring software and lock out all teachers so they couldnt spy on the students. Couldnt resist using it to control one of my I.T. teacher's pc whilst he was using it.

Eventually caught both times and threatened with expulsion, however they had no proof it was me and i'd be damned if i was gonna confess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (274)
27.29%
No (730)
72.71%

Watched Threads