Turn on thread page Beta

What's the most trouble you've ever been in at school/college/uni watch

ReputationRep:
    Meh I had maths detentions 3 or 4 times a week during GCSEs.

Been in a few fights but never proper trouble.

OH when they gave us a class detention for something ONE person had done but wouldn't own up to every lunch time for a week I stood up and went to walk out, then got stopped and had a MASSIVE row with my teacher, which got really ridiculously unnecessarily escalated (I always was a freedom fighter) on both sides, and I wouldn't apologise until she did. I got nailed by my head of year and my maths teacher - who had a wee romance with the teacher I argued with - wouldn't teach me for a while.

ReputationRep:
    i got excluded 4 three months in yr 9 for soliciting money for drugs.

ReputationRep:
    I got suspended for kissing when I was 14. I hate that freakin' teacher so much...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not including primary school, because I did all sorts of ridiculous things that I got in loads of trouble for (but the teachers can be so intimidating, in my experience!) It's probably because you're around 7-10, or even younger, so any adult is worth fearing or listening to. I know that's how I felt anyway.

At college though, I've not really done anything apart from the silly little things that you shouldn't get in trouble for anyway. But, I have managed to get away with skipping lessons/registrations loads of times, which some of my friends get told off for loads at their schools. Also, what annoys me is that our teachers often find out (somehow) about what goes on outside as well, and a lot of us think it's not their business to creep up after us for things like that. Most of the stuff I've been in trouble for is not doing work or something, and it's possible to end up in detentions for things like that. But not every teacher uses that method - which is why I think it should be more systematic.

ReputationRep:
    lol it was in yr 11, and my boyfriend sent me an e-mail while i was doing some RE courswork, anyway the e-mail had the word '****ing' in (he was annoyed about something..lol) anyway, a few days later i got called into the head of IT's office cause i was found to have swear words in my inbox..lol i got no punishment but i was shatting myself.

ReputationRep:
    the only detention i ever got was for for kicking a snowman in primary school.

i'll never forget that.

ReputationRep:
    suspended twice this year for firecrackers in the halls ( i only lit them i didnt bring them to school:mad: :mad: )
    also i broke some chairs ( karate CHOP!!!! )

I got "community service" for being in my form room 5 minutes before the bell in year 7. :rofl:

Never got a detention though. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzle123)
    i got excluded 4 three months in yr 9 for soliciting money for drugs.
    :wtf?: :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    In year 6 I got *******ed for having blue shorts instead of black for PE...once.

Haven't really been in trouble since....I have far more fun watching other arse about lol

ReputationRep:
    I was almost expelled for *accidentally* finding a flaw in the schools computer system, and using this flaw to have a right good laugh with teachers accounts and other classes computers XD.

Which is apparently against some information act :P

But most of the trouble I got into at school was for NOT praying. The headmaster usually came on the tannoy to do prayers, and I never did it, because I'm not religious. Or for not standing up/singing during school mass, and not going up for that ****ey bread stuff. They were mad oppressive religious nuts that ran my school. They erected a 60 foot Jesus statue atop the area where the 'goths' hung out. Which, I assume, was a very expensive attempt to thwart satanism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mush)
    I was almost expelled for *accidentally* finding a flaw in the schools computer system, and using this flaw to have a right good laugh with teachers accounts and other classes computers XD.

Which is apparently against some information act :P
    I did something like that as well, and they also tried to play the data protection act card to scare me as well. Unfortunatly they had absoloutly no evidence what so ever that it was me and I never admitted to it so they couldnt do a thing about it.

ReputationRep:
    I once got 3 detentions in the space of 15 minutes
    1st for being late beacsue I had been running a bake sale.
    Second for saying "what? you're giving me a detention for raising money for charity?"
    And the third for forgetting my lab coat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I did something like that as well, and they also tried to play the data protection act card to scare me as well. Unfortunatly they had absoloutly no evidence what so ever that it was me and I never admitted to it so they couldnt do a thing about it.
    Ah they had evidence on me I stupidly used my own account to indulge in such activities!

ReputationRep:
    Got sent to the headteacher (and cried) for writing a letter about how annoyed everyone was at the banning of websites and how everyone knew how to use a proxy anyway. ++ I may or may not have said...'If your teachers weren't so boring then we wouldn't need to play games'.

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Earlier on this year, I got nine cause for concerns at our progress checks. I only have eight teachers. That was... not good. Parentals had to come in and chat to the head of sixth. Not much fun, really. I was also on report for about three months in year 11. Plus countless "uniform detentions", generic lunch-time detentions, and chats with the Head of House about god-knows-what.

Mostly, I get into trouble for four things:

1. Homework.
    2. Uniform (and now sixth form dress code). Not a big fan to be honest, and don't see WHY I should wear a tie or WHY I should wear shoes of a smart variety. So, I don't.
    3. Punctuality. There's no point in being on time in the morning for tutor or assembley. I reckon I average... once a week at most. That was kind of awkward to explain.
    4. Being rude to my tutor. Because he's thick. And a controlling *******. He's always crying about something I've said to him; he seems to have this delusional belief that I should, by virtue of the laws of nature, respect him unconditionally. Er, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mush)
    Ah they had evidence on me I stupidly used my own account to indulge in such activities!
    What a rookie mistake. I used a number of ghost accounts.

ReputationRep:
    I got in trouble for some hilarious things, but only because our school was nuts .

They banned polo mints, and lolly pops. So I got in trouble for 'possession', haha.

I got in trouble for wearing my denim jacket a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I was a devlish young rapscallion back in the day. I once whispered the word "Fart" to George Oswald II, one of my peers. Unfortunately Mrs Gunsthwarpe overheard me and sent me straight to the Matron for 20 lashings.

I do say, I have learnt my lesson since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    What a rookie mistake. I used a number of ghost accounts.
    Like I said, I never intended to do it. I was just browsing on my account quite happily until I stumbled across their flaw.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.