Turn on thread page Beta

What's the most trouble you've ever been in at school/college/uni watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    What a rookie mistake. I used a number of ghost accounts.
    Pshhh, silly, you're both rookies. I never got caught

Me and some friends had access to all of the administrator accounts for months during like yr 10...

Having the admin accounts meant we also had access to every other account in the school. They never did find out.

Even though we changed the entire schools passwords. They just thought it was something wrong with the system.

Ahh the fun of taking control of the teachers PCs lol.

Worst trouble I've been in has been this year for having 73% attendance. ALL of my teachers complained. Even though I always had a valid reason for being absent, and my attendance was actually improving after they picked me up for it, I got into so much crap for it. Called my parent(s) in and everything.

I really do hate my 6th form, they spout all this bull**** about treating you like adults, and then treat you like 5 year olds.

I would have happily accepted whatever punishment, within reason. It just really pissed me off when they felt the need to talk to my parents. WTF, it's not like they actually have a bloody influence over whether or not I go to school, my education is no longer mandatory.

Ohhh... other than that, in yr 11, I got in a fair bit of trouble for swearing at one of my teachers, who was a complete idiot.

Design tech, I had a screenshot of a flash game up in paint, I can't remember why, but it was relevant to what we were doing. Even though I explained to him several times what I was doing, and assuring him that it was only a picture...

...he went over to the admin terminal and locked the computer. I'd had a really bad day as well, so I just took it out on him. I hated him anyways, he was the most stupid teacher I've ever known.

ReputationRep:
    back in year 8 me and a few other guys got suspended for continually stealing food from the cafeteria

ReputationRep:
    I was called to see my advisor of studies in my final year of uni because of my awful attendance for one of my more boring anthropology modules

Managed to wrangle my way out of trouble by crying and promising to do better.......:laugh:

Think I went to 2 seminars after that! But in my defense I didnt really struggle with anthropology and this class clashed with my criminology module for psychology, which was infinately more interesting and much more challenging.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking pot. And being subversive in my history class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_amro)
    :wtf?: :wtf?:
    wot?

ReputationRep:
    Got suspended for a day for fighting, ha!
    Not sure how close I got to getting kicked out of school during the lunch hour as I got told off severely about something I can't even recall, so it must have been serious. :rolleyes:

Edit - and in year eight I got severely reprimanded for 'forging' a five pound note, I even think they were discussing about calling the cops at one point, 'tards or what?!

ReputationRep:
    i got countless detentions mainly for talking or forgetting homework or writing one line and passing it up as my homework and saying i struggled. also got a detention for pointing?!?! thousands of breaks spent litterpicking for wearing trainers, nail varnish etc. lunch detentions for getting the rubbish for my litter picking from the bin! i got suspended three times, once for walking to the shop during food tech to get some 'ingredients', a second time for skipping lesson and pretending my friend was 'emotional' and thirdly for telling my p.e teacher that i quit p.e. i also got almost expelled in a pe incident as when i said i quit pe, teacher said i was suspended. so i then went on a rant about how my teacher advocated bullying and was a role model to the *****es and inequality in our class, or something along them lines! and she was trying to expell me but to no avail! ha!

ive also been on report loads for attendance and more trainer wearing.
    but if you ask my mum, she will say i had never had a detention! hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    First year of school, sprayed some fart spray near a ventilator at school. Stunk out a whole building. Got caught, taken outside during assembly, spoken to by our mean head of year. Absolutely wet myself and was completely intimidated by her - she read me the riot act and called my parents in.

Looking back, it was pretty funny and I don't regret it (or any of the other capers I got into as a young kid). I remember the extreme feeling of satisfaction when our GCSE results came out and I bumped into the old witch ... she clearly wasn't expecting much from me and her jaw nearly dislocated itself when she heard what I'd got and realised she'd have to present me with the school's top achiever award at the leavers' do

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I also got caught playing around with school computers once or twice ... we installed a key logger so that we could find out the admin passwords. Didn't get caught per se but our sleepy librarian was always a little bit suspicious of us.

ReputationRep:
    In-school day suspension.

Although I did much more that I never got caught for.

E.g- getting my friend to call up school, swear in arabic and say that a bomb was about to go of within the half hour. Just to bunk 2 mock examinations. It was in the news and everything

ReputationRep:
    I kicked a football at a teacher and got away with it. lol. We were playing football in the corridors with like one of those spongey balls. There was like 10 of us playing and the teacher must have heard us, I booted the ball and he opened the corridor door to find the ball hit him in his big fat stomach. luckily I got on alrite with the teacher and he told me to sit outside the head's office. The head never came out and the teacher never came back so I just went after 5 minutes. I once worked out how to lock some of our class-room doors from the outside and locked a class inside their class-room rofl. They had to get the caretaker to get the skeleton key. The funniest one I got sorta caught for was eating my teachers lunch ( like 3 bags of doritos and a cake). There was like 5 of us who ate his lunch but he couldn't prove we ate it, so we got away with it.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get in any trouble but I did put my PE teacher in casualty once.

When I was at school I was quite a handy rugby player. Being 6'3 and about 14st at 15 years old has it's advantages. We were having a rugby lesson and I, not wanting to injure my classmates would not enter a tackle with all my weight.

Suffice to say my teacher was not impressed. "Stop fannying about Donut and ******ing hit 'em you big puff" (got to love PE teachers from the 80's haven't you). It just so happened he was playing for the other form that day to make up the numbers. You can see where this is going cant you ! PE teacher catches the ball I get him right in my sights and...............KERRRRUNNCH. Unforutnately I caught him when both his feet were off the ground (not jumping just happened to catch him mid-stride) which resulted in me delivering a rather sickening spear tackle.

One broken collarbone and a concussion. To be fair to him though, he explained what happened to the Headmaster and was very good about it. Always ended up playing for my form after that though.

p.s. For those of you who dont know this is a spear tackle

Sorry Mr. Osbourn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarCAZm)
    I once got 3 detentions in the space of 15 minutes
    1st for being late beacsue I had been running a bake sale.
    Second for saying "what? you're giving me a detention for raising money for charity?"
    And the third for forgetting my lab coat.
    LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha loving reading those!

I slapped another girl across the ass as a joke in the playground when i walked past (I well don't know why i did it tbh- thought it was funny at the time)
    and to my surprise she started crying!
    (Ok I don't really know what an 'appropriate' reaction would be, to my not-so 'appropriate' action)

So i got sent to 'the wall' and got given a very humiliating speech by the teacher on duty about "keeping my hands to myself"! haha x x x

ReputationRep:
    not me personally, but my brother got suspended for two stupid reasons at school. firstly was for using a briefcase as his school bag! the deputy said that he was taking the piss out of the teachers wtf! and secondly for posting head boy campaign posters up as the head had said he would not be allowed to run for head boy!

our school was a bit pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    I put a cricket bat through the window of the common room, didn't get in trouble for some reason... told head of sixth form and everything. It's still not fixed.

got in big trouble for kicking this really young kid by accident. My mate was been a prat and i went to kick him hard, unfourtantly this kid got in the way of my foot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuglyduckling)
    First year of school, sprayed some fart spray near a ventilator at school. Stunk out a whole building. Got caught, taken outside during assembly, spoken to by our mean head of year. Absolutely wet myself and was completely intimidated by her - she read me the riot act and called my parents in.
    Ha! We had these steel chairs that I used to sit on. Man, does my fart sound much louder for all the class to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    dangling a kid over the banister. i thought was fairly justified; he punched a younger girl in the face. i decided he needed teaching the "you don't hit a girl or i'll drop you lesson" the lecture i got given for about an hour was "do not take justice into your own hands, allow a teacher to do it"
    legendary, someone had to teach him a lesson!!

ReputationRep:
    In year 7, drawing a picture of my (very unpopular) maths teacher tied up and our class pelting her with various missiles. :cool:

Some girl who didn't like me got hold of it whilst I was showing it to friends and showed it to the teacher in question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snail_87)
    legendary, someone had to teach him a lesson!!
    needless to say; i'd do it again.

if it was the same kid, i'd prob drop him, but doubt even he'd be THAT stupid.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.