The Student Room Group

my dilemma about cardiff university and university of liverpool

hello. i have offers from university of liverpool and cardiff university . both universities look to be equally good and im in a big confusion as to which university should i go to. i have a 51% inclination towards liverpool with a 49% in cardiff. sometimes it becomes a 50-50. the problem is that im gonna study economics and i have placement in both the unis. cardiff university seems to offer much better internships as compared to the uni of liverpool as cariff has more multinational companies but the acceptance rate of cardiff in 70% which is a little depressing as liverpool has a 13% acceptance rates which looks absolutely impressing. please help me out as to howmuch should i depend on these factors.both look important to me but i thinks placements are a major factor. though liverpool has also got placements but less better than cardiff. tell me what to do? besides which overall as a university is a better university? liverpool is one of the oldest unis in uk which is again a plus point. so both have pros and cons. help!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by vatsayn
but the acceptance rate of cardiff in 70% which is a little depressing as liverpool has a 13% acceptance rates which looks absolutely impressing.

Do you mean acceptance rate to get onto the course? Where are you getting that from? According to Which? University they have very similar offer rates, both are about 80%

Have you visited them? Which did you prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply