The Student Room Group

Wolf's journey to A-Level success Diarieee

Ello Eyya Eii!! My names wolfdini but i'll go by wolf, and this is gunna be like a exam diary for me, I was inspired by other users ones and was abit bummed i didn't do this at the start of the year, but eh, time's a going and I wanna do one for exams. So a little backstory:
After failing A-level maths and having to leave college i've been self studying and the subjects i'm doing are: Maths(ik, but i am good at maths, idek what happened last year), government and politics, and business studies(never done either of these before.) So far i've only had one exam (C1) and that went alright, could have been better but yeah.. My realistic target is AAB/ABB but i'm trying to prepare like i'm targeting all A*s.
So Basically I have 13 exams, one down 12 to go.
I'm honestly nervous as hell like i've been revising and studying but what i've found is that i've forgotten what i'd learnt when I first started this in September. But i'm revising now. I'm going to document my exam week by week.
This coming week i have GOVP1 AQA(Thurs) and C2 maths edexcel(Weds).
So far i've done solomon papers from A-K (going to finished L tonight after this XD) And the first 10 IYGB papers. Going to do the last 5 and attempt S&T papers then move onto standard papers and redo last years paper and compare growth.
With GOVP1 i only need to choose 2/4 topics but i've revised all four anyway. However i'm leaning to most deffo pressure groups and maybe political parties to answer in the exam. I mainly need to answer LOs in my text book as well as look up statistics and facts and quotes and general knowledge (my textbook is abit outdated so i'd appreciate any comments on this.) Going off to finish C2 solomon papers and then I plan to start mechanics aswell as even though majority of my exams are in June, I dont want to leave them all to the last minute, i'm building on them slowly
Original post by ioWolfdinii
So Basically I have 13 exams, one down 12 to go.
I'm honestly nervous as hell like i've been revising and studying but what i've found is that i've forgotten what i'd learnt when I first started this in September. But i'm revising now. I'm going to document my exam week by week.
I plan to start mechanics aswell as even though majority of my exams are in June, I dont want to leave them all to the last minute, i'm building on them slowly

If wondering, Im doing
maths edexcel: C1,C2,C3,C4,M1,S1 (Done C1)
Business edexcel: Paper 1,2&3
Government AQA: GOVP1,P2,P3&P4
Wanna go study now but will come back and update this so anyone else doing these exams can know and hopefully help me or I can help them or just chat and give advice,,,, #WolfOut
Hey, i was wondering if you can share your edexcel business notes of 1,2 and 3 .

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest