The Student Room Group

Seriously need advice right now!!!!!!

Ok so I like this guy and I'm basically going to say my story and then the problem x

Ok so basically last year September I went on a school trip to Wales for a week and btw I'm in year 11 and this trip was supposed to help us with the geography fieldwork exam so anyways, late at night we would all go to play hide and seek in the forest.

On the first day I hid with my friends and then on the second day i hid with my crush(who i didnt see as a crush at the time) and nothing happened that day, then the day after that we hid again together and i caught him staring at my body and then he picked me up coz i couldnt jump over the fence and it felt weird but then we went near the well and i got stinged by some plants and i fell a couple of times and so he was like to me to sit on him because he didnt want me to get dirty and so i did, and then we started talking about our love lives and i have never been out with anyone before and he had no girlfriend because a year before that his girlfriend cheated on him again and again and he would get back with her because he loved her and then when she cheated with him with his bestfriend he never loved her again after that, and we just went on talking about life and he put his hands in my jean back pockets.

Normally i would never even let a guy touch me but he was different and so after that he kissed me on the cheek and he told me how beautiful my eyes were(btw my eyes are light green with like a sunflower pattern) and then we just stared in eachothers eyes and we stayed there for like 2 hours and then we went back to the place we all were staying and he acted like nothing ever happend and then after that we never talked about it and then when it was school time again he acted the same as if nothing ever happened but i kept it to myself and m friends realised he would always stare at me during science (which we have 5 times a week) and english and all the other lessons him and my friends and me had in common and then i told them what happened and they were like he might have a crush on you but i didnt believe them and then i realised i deffo had a crush on him and we would literally always flirt after that day.

Then flashforward to this month, we had cover for science and i did my spanish speaking real gcse exam and he was like how did it go and i was like fine but he already asked me that in spanish and he told me to shake his hand and then i did and then he grabbed it and dragged me to the back and he asked everyone to ask me how it went and the after that he still didnt let go and he just stared at me and we both looked into ecahothers eyes for about 10-15 mins and then my friend was like why you guys still holding hands and then he was likeoh i didnt realise and then my friend was like yep he deffo has a crush on you, and i was like naaa he doesnt, but deep down i felt like he did

Then the following week(basically last week)we had our science biology exam and i would always ask him how it went and gave him tips and everything and i would always be the first one to pop up on snapchat and sometimes it was him and we would always talk and then 2 days ago after our chemistry exam i texted him how was it and we started talking by voice notes and the converstion just went on until he siad i cant hear you anymore and i asked him why and he was like im on the phone and as a joke i was like to your gf and he was like yes and the tears just started dripping frm my eyes and i told my bestest friend about the situation and she was like hes not worth it and that i should focus on my gcses and that he just led me on and that i deserve someone better and i promised myself to not talk to him coz he had a gf and then i read his message and he said he was jk, and so i was confused and then i was thinking about how i just wasted my tears and i kinda got happy and when i asked him so do u have a gf or not he was like i do and he told me the school she goes to and when i asked for her name he was like nope and he didnt even tell me what background she was from and i was like is it ur ex and he was like r u dumb, and he was like she goes to another school and he would never go out with her again and then i felt upset again coz i loved this guy and now i find out that he has a gf,i literally felt shattered and now i just dont know what to do and also i was like im sorry for asking so many questions abut your personal life and im sorry for bothering you and he replied as thank god and i never replied to that and havent talked to him since, so what should i do coz i feel like he is lying and is eeither sick of me, coz his friends think i like him but im like noooo, and he just used to smile everytime they used to say that, or he just wants a reaction out of me and wants me to be jelous or wants me to leave him alone and stop texting him all the time, anyways guys i need advice of what i should do xxx thanks(omg i wrote alot)
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilly_xx12345
ok so I like this guy and I'm basically going to say my story and then the problem x ok so basically last year September I went on a school trip to Wales for a week and btw I'm in year 11 and this trip was supposed to help us with the geography fieldwork exam so anyways, late at night we would all go to play hide and seek in the forest and on the first day I hid with my friends and then on the second day i hid with my crush(who i didnt see as a crush at the time) and nothing happened that day, then the day after that we hid again together and i caught him staring at my body and then he picked me up coz i couldnt jump over the fence and it felt weird but then we went near the well and i got stinged by some plants and i fell a couple of times and so he was like to me to sit on him because he didnt want me to get dirty and so i did, and then we started talking about our love lives and i have never been out with anyone before and he had no girlfriend because a year before that his girlfriend cheated on him again and again and he would get back with her because he loved her and then when she cheated with him with his bestfriend he never loved her again after that, and we just went on talking about life and he put his hands in my jean back pockets and normally i wuld never even let a guy touch me but he was different and so after that he kissed me on the cheeck and he told me how beautiful my eyes were(btw my eyes are light green with like a sunflower pattern) and then we just stared in eachothers eyes and we stayed there for like 2 hours and then we went back to the place we all were staying and he acted like nothing ever happend and then after that we never talked about it and then when it was school time again he acted the same as if nothing ever happened but i kept it to myself and m friends realised he would always stare at me during science (which we have 5 times a week) and english and all the other lessons him and my friends and me had in common and then i told them what happened and they were like he might have a crush on you but i didnt believe them and then i realised i deffo had a crush on him and we would literally always flirt after that day and then flashforward to this month, we had cover for science and i did my spanish speaking real gcse exam and he was like how did it go and i was like fine but he already asked me that in spanish and he told me to shake his hand and then i did and then he grabbed it and dragged me to the back and he asked everyone to ask me how it went and the after that he still didnt let go and he just stared at me and we both looked into ecahothers eyes for about 10-15 mins and then my friend was like why you guys still holding hands and then he was likeoh i didnt realise and then my friend was like yep he deffo has a crush on you, and i was like naaa he doesnt, but deep down i felt like he did , and then the following week(basically last week)we had our science biology exam and i would always ask him how it went and gave him tips and everything and i would always be the first one to pop up on snapchat and sometimes it was him and we would always talk and then 2 days ago after our chemistry exam i texted him how was it and we started talking by voice notes and the converstion just went on until he siad i cant hear you anymore and i asked him why and he was like im on the phone and as a joke i was like to your gf and he was like yes and the tears just started dripping frm my eyes and i told my bestest friend about the situation and she was like hes not worth it and that i should focus on my gcses and that he just led me on and that i deserve someone better and i promised myself to not talk to him coz he had a gf and then i read his message and he said he was jk, and so i was confused and then i was thinking about how i just wasted my tears and i kinda got happy and when i asked him so do u have a gf or not he was like i do and he told me the school she goes to and when i asked for her name he was like nope and he didnt even tell me what background she was from and i was like is it ur ex and he was like r u dumb, and he was like she goes to another school and he would never go out with her again and then i felt upset again coz i loved this guy and now i f ind out that he has a gf i literally felt shattered and now i just dont know what to do and also i was like im sorry for asking so many questions abut your personal life and im sorry for bothering you and he replied as thank god and i never replied to that and havent talked to him since, so what should i do coz i feel like he is lying and is eeither sick of me, coz his friends think i like him but im like noooo, and he just used to smile everytime they used to say that, or he just wants a reaction out of me and wants me to be jelous or wants me to leave him alone and stop texting him all the time, anyways guys i need advice of what i should do xxx thanks(omg i wrote alot)

If only you could write as much in your English exams
ok so I like this guy and I'm basically going to say my story and then the problem x ok so basically last year September I went on a school trip to Wales for a week and btw I'm in year 11 and this trip was supposed to help us with the geography fieldwork exam so anyways, late at night we would all go to play hide and seek in the forest and on the first day I hid with my friends and then on the second day i hid with my crush(who i didnt see as a crush at the time) and nothing happened that day, then the day after that we hid again together and i caught him staring at my body and then he picked me up coz i couldnt jump over the fence and it felt weird but then we went near the well and i got stinged by some plants and i fell a couple of times and so he was like to me to sit on him because he didnt want me to get dirty and so i did, and then we started talking about our love lives and i have never been out with anyone before and he had no girlfriend because a year before that his girlfriend cheated on him again and again and he would get back with her because he loved her and then when she cheated with him with his bestfriend he never loved her again after that, and we just went on talking about life and he put his hands in my jean back pockets and normally i wuld never even let a guy touch me but he was different and so after that he kissed me on the cheeck and he told me how beautiful my eyes were(btw my eyes are light green with like a sunflower pattern) and then we just stared in eachothers eyes and we stayed there for like 2 hours and then we went back to the place we all were staying and he acted like nothing ever happend and then after that we never talked about it and then when it was school time again he acted the same as if nothing ever happened but i kept it to myself and m friends realised he would always stare at me during science (which we have 5 times a week) and english and all the other lessons him and my friends and me had in common and then i told them what happened and they were like he might have a crush on you but i didnt believe them and then i realised i deffo had a crush on him and we would literally always flirt after that day and then flashforward to this month, we had cover for science and i did my spanish speaking real gcse exam and he was like how did it go and i was like fine but he already asked me that in spanish and he told me to shake his hand and then i did and then he grabbed it and dragged me to the back and he asked everyone to ask me how it went and the after that he still didnt let go and he just stared at me and we both looked into ecahothers eyes for about 10-15 mins and then my friend was like why you guys still holding hands and then he was likeoh i didnt realise and then my friend was like yep he deffo has a crush on you, and i was like naaa he doesnt, but deep down i felt like he did , and then the following week(basically last week)we had our science biology exam and i would always ask him how it went and gave him tips and everything and i would always be the first one to pop up on snapchat and sometimes it was him and we would always talk and then 2 days ago after our chemistry exam i texted him how was it and we started talking by voice notes and the converstion just went on until he siad i cant hear you anymore and i asked him why and he was like im on the phone and as a joke i was like to your gf and he was like yes and the tears just started dripping frm my eyes and i told my bestest friend about the situation and she was like hes not worth it and that i should focus on my gcses and that he just led me on and that i deserve someone better and i promised myself to not talk to him coz he had a gf and then i read his message and he said he was jk, and so i was confused and then i was thinking about how i just wasted my tears and i kinda got happy and when i asked him so do u have a gf or not he was like i do and he told me the school she goes to and when i asked for her name he was like nope and he didnt even tell me what background she was from and i was like is it ur ex and he was like r u dumb, and he was like she goes to another school and he would never go out with her again and then i felt upset again coz i loved this guy and now i f ind out that he has a gf i literally felt shattered and now i just dont know what to do and also i was like im sorry for asking so many questions abut your personal life and im sorry for bothering you and he replied as thank god and i never replied to that and havent talked to him since, so what should i do coz i feel like he is lying and is eeither sick of me, coz his friends think i like him but im like noooo, and he just used to smile everytime they used to say that, or he just wants a reaction out of me and wants me to be jelous or wants me to leave him alone and stop texting him all the time, anyways guys i need advice of what i should do xxx thanks(omg i wrote alot)

ever heard or got taught how to use paragraphs? it will help your cause more if you do apply it.
Jesus Christ. That was exhausting to read.

Idek what to say. He's clearly played you for a fool if he had a gf that whole time.

But please use paragraphs and stop using the word 'like' so many times. Thanks
Original post by fentydrug
If only you could write as much in your English exams

lool i acc write a lot more in my English exams:smile:
Original post by confused4333
ever heard or got taught how to use paragraphs? it will help your cause more if you do apply it.

lool rude, but,yh I have heard of paragraphs and use them a lot but I kinda forgot to use them this time, oops, I didn't know I was gonna get judged instead of getting any advice
Original post by A giant chicken
Jesus Christ. That was exhausting to read.

Idek what to say. He's clearly played you for a fool if he had a gf that whole time.

But please use paragraphs and stop using the word 'like' so many times. Thanks

lol thanks and sorry
He is a d*ck for flirting with you like that if he really has a girlfriend. Which i highly doubt. I think he's trying to be interesting in a terrible way. I mean he has a girlfriend on another school and no one knows about this? Yeah right. And he said he was joking, and then he wasn't(???).
So two scenarios possible here:

1. He doesn't have a girlfriend and only said it to make you jealous and get your attention. Didn't know how to do it. In this case he's is stupid, but he actually likes you.

2. He does have a girlfriend and he is a terrible boyfriend that flirts with other girls behind her back.

What you should do:
-Don't contact him yourself. Let all initiative come from him to see what he wants, whteher he is intersted in you.
-If he starts talking to you all the time, maybe you could casually ask him irl once how his girlfriend is doing. From the way he answers you can definitely make up whether she is real or made up.
(edited 5 years ago)
lol thanks and sorry

Dw no need to apologise. Just realised how rude I was. Sorry
Original post by SpongebobSwag
He is a d*ck for flirting with you like that if he really has a girlfriend. Which i highly doubt. I think he's trying to be interesting in a terrible way. I mean he has a girlfriend on another school and no one knows about this? Yeah right. And he said he was joking, and then he wasn't(???).
So two scenarios possible here:

1. He doesn't have a girlfriend and only said it to make you jealous and get your attention. Didn't know how to do it. In this case he's is stupid, but he actually likes you.

2. He does have a girlfriend and he is a terrible boyfriend that flirts with other girls behind her back.

What you should do:
-Don't contact him yourself. Let all initiative come from him to see what he wants, whteher he is intersted in you.
-If he starts talking to you all the time, maybe you could casually ask him irl once how his girlfriend is doing. From the way he answers you can definitely make up whether she is real or made up.

you are literally one of the best poeple to get advice from, literally i love your advice and you acc make so much sense, omg thank you sooo much for acc giving me such good advice!!!xxxxx
Original post by A giant chicken
Dw no need to apologise. Just realised how rude I was. Sorry

its alright.
Reply 11
He might be a paedo if he keeps touching you
Original post by Razz13
He might be a paedo if he keeps touching you

looool
Reply 13
has he asked for nudes?
Attachment not found
Original post by Razz13
has he asked for nudes?

nope why??
Original post by randomkid101
Attachment not found

loool, soz i use that word way too much
Reply 17
that's usually what they ask for first before they blackmail you - So stay safe!
Original post by Razz13
that's usually what they ask for first before they blackmail you - So stay safe!

yea, plus I've never sent nudes because they can be used against you and I'm not like that type of girl to do it
you are literally one of the best poeple to get advice from, literally i love your advice and you acc make so much sense, omg thank you sooo much for acc giving me such good advice!!!xxxxx

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending