Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
At the moment I’m feeling like **** because I’m in a dilemma at the moment. I’ve been notified that people in my year have stolen Keys to the school and that they enter it during the night, walking about. But those people are really nice to me but can be quite bad outside of school. However the school has helped me so much and have been there for me through stressful times, so now my loyalty had been torn between the two.

The boys who have taken the Keys, last week also took rounders bats from the PE equipment cupboard. I notified the school about that but I felt like crap afterwards, even though I knew it was the right thing. I’m wondering should I mention the keys to them as well...??

I’m going through my GCSEs at the moment and have anxiety and stress as it is. I’m forgettjng how to write and read in the exams. Knowing these things about the boys just adds more pressure on me because I just blame myself for what’s happening and I go to worst case scenarios instantly. For some reason the whole year sort of knows as it was in Snapchat I think but nobody has told the school.

What do I do????
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
At the moment I’m feeling like **** because I’m in a dilemma at the moment. I’ve been notified that people in my year have stolen Keys to the school and that they enter it during the night, walking about. But those people are really nice to me but can be quite bad outside of school. However the school has helped me so much and have been there for me through stressful times, so now my loyalty had been torn between the two.

The boys who have taken the Keys, last week also took rounders bats from the PE equipment cupboard. I notified the school about that but I felt like crap afterwards, even though I knew it was the right thing. I’m wondering should I mention the keys to them as well...??

I’m going through my GCSEs at the moment and have anxiety and stress as it is. I’m forgettjng how to write and read in the exams. Knowing these things about the boys just adds more pressure on me because I just blame myself for what’s happening and I go to worst case scenarios instantly. For some reason the whole year sort of knows as it was in Snapchat I think but nobody has told the school.

What do I do????
Focus on your exams. they will get caught soon enough. The school must have some cctv. Do not snitch.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Focus on your exams. they will get caught soon enough. The school must have some cctv. Do not snitch.
Hey,
The boys that in taking about are the ones to smash windows, pull stunts and just treat places badly. A lot of us in school think that the cameras are turned off as our financial stability isn’t the best right now in a London school. We have a theory that they turn it off in the night time.

OR they never check CCTV because if they did they would’ve found out a lot of **** that students do, but hey haven’t.

Also I find it hard to focus on exams if I’ve got that l knowledge, but don’t act on it. It’s as if I’ve got extra pressure and it stresses me out.

Thanks for the help
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey,
The boys that in taking about are the ones to smash windows, pull stunts and just treat places badly. A lot of us in school think that the cameras are turned off as our financial stability isn’t the best right now in a London school. We have a theory that they turn it off in the night time.

OR they never check CCTV because if they did they would’ve found out a lot of **** that students do, but hey haven’t.

Also I find it hard to focus on exams if I’ve got that l knowledge, but don’t act on it. It’s as if I’ve got extra pressure and it stresses me out.

Thanks for the help

They will focus a lot less if you snitch and they find out its you.

Do it after the exams or do it anonymously with a printed letter.

Or just tell them to turn them on.

Alternatively quit your exams and apply to become the school caretaker.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (21)
13.55%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.1%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (64)
41.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.84%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed