Turn on thread page Beta

how are everyone's GCSE exams going?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, how are your GCSE exams going so far??

I've so far had an Edexcel Spanish speaking exam, which my teacher said went really well and said that I sounded fluent
    I have also had an AQA business exam on a computer and my computer kept on messing up and I didn't get to finish the last 2 pages(i basically lost 20 marks)
    I also did my Biology Edexcel exam last week Tuesday, which went quite good for me and I guessed what a gastric band was and when I went home I checked what it meant and I was right and I found the exam very easy as it was just common sense for me
    Then I had my AQA R.E(religious education/studies) exam which was alright but I didn't get to finish and I didn't know that question about Shi'as
    AND I had my chemistry exam last week Thursday which went ok, but I left 3-4 questions blank and I forgot how to do some calculations
    how did your GCSE exams go so far and how much do you have left and what are they?
    I've got 19 left
    1.AQA Sociology unit 1- next week Monday
    2.AQA English literature paper 1- next week Tuesday
    3.OCR Geography paper 1- next week Tuesday
    4.Edexcel Physics paper 1- next week Wednesday
    5.Edexcel Maths paper 1- next week Thursday
    6.AQA English Literature paper 2- next week Friday
    7. AQA Sociology unit 2- next week Friday
    8.AQA English language paper 1- 5/06/2018
    9.OCR Geography paper 2- 5/06/2018
    10.Edexcel Spanish paper 2 (listening/reading exam)-6/06/2018
    11.Edexcel Maths paper 2- 7/06/2018
    12.AQA English language paper 2- 8/06/2018
    13.Edexcel Biology paper 2- 11/06/2018
    14.OCR Geography paper 3- 11/06/2018
    15.Edexcel Maths paper 3- 12/06/2018
    16.Edexcel Chemistry paper 2- 13/06/2018
    17.Edexcel Spanish paper 3 (Writing exam)- 14/06/2018
    18.Edexcel Physics paper 2- 15/06/2018
    19.AQA Business paper 2- 18/06/2018

Can't wait to get over all these exams!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have 23 left : (

Biology was decent, I think I got a 6 or 7.
    Chemistry was S H I T. I missed out a 6 marker and a 4 marker and a 3 marker because I ran out of time. Expecting a 5
    Drama was... weird

ReputationRep:
    AQA French Speaking - went okay messed up the role play so that kinda put me off the rest of it but my teacher said I’ve definitely passed
    Edexcel Catholic Christianity - was dreading this but found it quite easy, answered everything and feel quite confident about my grade
    AQA Biology (triple) - in the exam I was so happy, thought it was so easy but when I walked out I realised the mistakes I had made so that was kinda annoying but I’m hopeful I can still get an 8
    AQA French Reading & Listening - I’ve always struggled with listening, and reading has always been my better exam I’ve definelty got above 30/50 in the listening and 40/60 in the reading
    Edexcel Judaism - only one question I didn’t know the answer to but made a good guess and it was only a 3 mark anyway
    AQA Chemistry (triple) - easiest paper I’ve done I’m expecting 90/100 if not more
    AQA French Writing - the translation was literally something foundation people do it was very basic and the questions were very easy too this will definitely bring my overall grade up

I have 18 exams left 🎉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsaruus)
    I have 23 left : (

Biology was decent, I think I got a 6 or 7.
    Chemistry was S H I T. I missed out a 6 marker and a 4 marker and a 3 marker because I ran out of time. Expecting a 5
    Drama was... weird
    awwww hopefully, you get the grades you want and if you feel like you cant then work harder for the upcoming exams and smash themmmm xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soma.mehmood)
    AQA French Speaking - went okay messed up the role play so that kinda put me off the rest of it but my teacher said I’ve definitely passed
    Edexcel Catholic Christianity - was dreading this but found it quite easy, answered everything and feel quite confident about my grade
    AQA Biology (triple) - in the exam I was so happy, thought it was so easy but when I walked out I realised the mistakes I had made so that was kinda annoying but I’m hopeful I can still get an 8
    AQA French Reading & Listening - I’ve always struggled with listening, and reading has always been my better exam I’ve definelty got above 30/50 in the listening and 40/60 in the reading
    Edexcel Judaism - only one question I didn’t know the answer to but made a good guess and it was only a 3 mark anyway
    AQA Chemistry (triple) - easiest paper I’ve done I’m expecting 90/100 if not more
    AQA French Writing - the translation was literally something foundation people do it was very basic and the questions were very easy too this will definitely bring my overall grade up

I have 18 exams left 🎉
    that is soooo good literally i am sooo happy for you and you have probably smashed your GCSEs so well done xxx

ReputationRep:

I have 18 exams left 🎉
    I thought the Chemistry was really hard! Oh wait you do AQA never mind. I do Edexcel and that was attrocious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdearstudying)
    I thought the Chemistry was really hard! Oh wait you do AQA never mind. I do Edexcel and that was attrocious.
    sameee i found chemistry harddd and i left out a few questions aswell

ReputationRep:
    mine went okay I guess. the one thing I didn't revise in biology was the one thing they asked us about I hope they lower the grade boundaries so I can get at least a 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilly_xx12345)
    that is soooo good literally i am sooo happy for you and you have probably smashed your GCSEs so well done xxx
    Thankyou! I have English and geography next week and I think they will be my hardest exams because I find them really boring

ReputationRep:
    Well so far it has been pretty easy, except for RS. I did not get the numbering the questions right but I called AQA and they said it will be fine. let's just see.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! I have English and geography next week and I think they will be my hardest exams because I find them really boring
    omg same i have sociology tmrw and english lit and geography on the same day aaaaggghhhhh,and to make things worse i havent done a lot of revision for both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alireza280202)
    Well so far it has been pretty easy, except for RS. I did not get the numbering the questions right but I called AQA and they said it will be fine. let's just see.
    awh thats really good to hear i hope you get the grades you want x

ReputationRep:
    Did them last year

ReputationRep:
    re was good, chem was good, no comment on bio. 16 exams left, 7 this week i havent prepared for. yikez

ReputationRep:
    I just think that maths will be harder because this is now the second year

ReputationRep:
    Happy

ReputationRep:
    So far so good the computer science was fairly easy and chemistry was easier than any mock I have done, I also did edexcel spanish speaking and I did better than I thought I would

but this week is gonna be rough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    re was good, chem was good, no comment on bio. 16 exams left, 7 this week i havent prepared for. yikez
    I feel you, i haven't revised either, I've literally been doing revision the day before my exams x like for chem, bio , and re and Spanish i literally learnt everything i had learned from 4 years in one day, keep in mind i didn't know even one thing from any of the subjects xx

ReputationRep:
    said i was gonna do 2 hrs guess how much revision ive done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous69gcse)
    said i was gonna do 2 hrs guess how much revision ive done?
    the same as me
    Spoiler:
    Show

none

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.