My dream might come true, what does it mean? Watch

username3489684
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've had this dream twice now and the second time which was today I knew what was going to happen and it was like watching a movie again. I'm scared that it might happen to me.

In this dream, each time I've been held hostage by a man in a room in his house. There are several other women with me. We are terrified of him. But one day I manage to thwart him by getting to a plane or jet (or something that flies) on top of his bed. myself and another woman try to make the contraption work by fitting pieces together. Another woman also tries to help us but at one point the man realises but we manage to jump out the window but the woman with me says tehre's only space for two and lets the other woman who is still in the house come with me. The second woman jumps out the window and we run with the ... "plane?" to an alleyway and into a dark house to hide. We are near window in a room and we hear the man come after us in his car and he steps out with several other men and at one point he puts his hand through the winbdow but he doesnt find us.

my dream stopped there today but last time I remember flying away with that friend so I know thats going to happen.

okay so edit: I jsut realised Ive had this dream three times and tonight I had it twice because each time I end up in a different scenario. The dream above is the third and last dream. In my second dream, I escape him and I run out into what seems like a slum or really poor area and I hide in really dark alleyways but someone is following me. I manage to escape them but then run into another strange man who I think meant trouble. I acutely remember missing my mum in this dream and in all the dreams I just want to go home to my my family but specifically my mum.

can anyone interpret this, sorry that its so long
69Tekashi69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds like a good movie.. I remember when I was younger I kept having a repeated dream that a witch took over my house and for some reason forced me to marry her.. the dream would end the same everytime with me and my sister killing her by beating her with belts, 20 years later it still hasnt happened.
username3489684
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 69Tekashi69)
Sounds like a good movie.. I remember when I was younger I kept having a repeated dream that a witch took over my house and for some reason forced me to marry her.. the dream would end the same everytime with me and my sister killing her by beating her with belts, 20 years later it still hasnt happened.
but maybe it reflected something in your life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (14)
13.73%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (6)
5.88%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (5)
4.9%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (15)
14.71%
Monster Munch (9)
8.82%
Pringles (30)
29.41%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (5)
4.9%
Walkers Beef and Onion (2)
1.96%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (16)
15.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise