PLEASE NEED URGENT HELP .Is it possible to cancel cash in code ?

Watch
Munira lol
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I couldn't sit for an exam physics unit 6B edexcel but I cash-ed in code for May -2018 IAL exam . Is it possible to cancel my cash in code ? Did anyone ever do it ?? PLEASE NEED URGENT HELP!!!!!.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Cash-ins only apply for whole qualifications, so in this case A level Physics. You have to have been entered for all the units in the qualification for the cash-in to happen so if this is your first attempt at Unit 6 and you've been withdrawn from it (rather than just not turning up) you won't get an overall grade anyway. If you have remained entered for Unit 6 on at least one occasion and don't want an overall grade for Physics then you just need to ask the exam centre to withdraw the cash-in code.
Munira lol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
Cash-ins only apply for whole qualifications, so in this case A level Physics. You have to have been entered for all the units in the qualification for the cash-in to happen so if this is your first attempt at Unit 6 and you've been withdrawn from it (rather than just not turning up) you won't get an overall grade anyway. If you have remained entered for Unit 6 on at least one occasion and don't want an overall grade for Physics then you just need to ask the exam centre to withdraw the cash-in code.
SO, basically If I don't appear for an exam they won't give me an overall grade ?as in seat for all the units ?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Munira lol)
SO, basically If I don't appear for an exam they won't give me an overall grade ?as in seat for all the units ?
It depends whether the centre then withdraws you or not.

Talk to your exam centre.
Munira lol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
It depends whether the centre then withdraws you or not.

Talk to your exam centre.
Thank you so much for helping me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (272)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (209)
43.45%

Watched Threads