Geography AQA 9-1 Case Studies Paper 1 Predictions Watch

_Kitty_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
For those doing the first AQA Geography (9-1) Paper 1 on Tuesday, which case studies have you (and your teachers) predicted to come up since they only use 2/3 out of 11?
Sunshine713
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My school hasn’t predicted anything because it’s hard to predict what the exam board will present.
ebullienceness
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pretty sure global atmospheric circulation will come up, as will rainforests. Dont trust me though- I just have a gut feeling aha.
_Kitty_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ebullienceness)
Pretty sure global atmospheric circulation will come up, as will rainforests. Dont trust me though- I just have a gut feeling aha.
Haha thanks! Yeah, since Cold Environments/Hot Deserts was pretty much the only case study on the specimen paper, so I think it may come up again, but along with either rainforests or the tectonic hazards. Rivers/Coasts/Glaciers have so many named examples; do you think they'll use any of them?
ebullienceness
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _Kitty_)
Haha thanks! Yeah, since Cold Environments/Hot Deserts was pretty much the only case study on the specimen paper, so I think it may come up again, but along with either rainforests or the tectonic hazards. Rivers/Coasts/Glaciers have so many named examples; do you think they'll use any of them?

I genuinely dont think desserts will come up as a case study, think that it will be irrigation systems instead (perhaps but idk.) Tectonic hazards has to come up, so defo remember the 2/3 case studies you learnt. And yep, rivers and coasts are hard to predict.
Revisioncc123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yh guys Im struggling with AQA Geography. I am trying to learn as much information as I can but I really want to get a grade 5
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (172)
48.86%
No (42)
11.93%
I'm not old enough (138)
39.2%

Watched Threads