The Student Room Group

What’s the one tv show you miss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by UWS
I'd like Peep Show to come back on but I don't see where they'd take the plot.

YES!!!
Original post by Musicgirl97
I would have LOVED for there to be another season of My, Mad, Fat Diary on E4; I have read the real rae earls Diary novels (From her own teenage years in 1989-1991) and the TV show although a little different from its source (the novels); was absolutely brilliant and really captured what it was like growing up in the 90s and having mental health issues but still living their life as best they could. Loved the way it dealt with teen life and being a plus sized girl, falling in and out of love, dealing with family issues, dealing with friendship issues, Bullying etc.

It was brilliantly written and was one of the best British young adult dramedies (drama/comedy) I had seen in a long while.

Really miss SS-GB, being human (UK version), Peter kay's car share, Skins, MadMen, Misfits, Freaks and Geeks and My, so called life (although these last two only have one season and were around in the 90s, i always felt like they should have had more seasons).

Freaks and Geeks / My Mad Fat Diary / My So-Called Life are ICONIC omg they definitely deserved more seasons
Reply 62
Original post by Raen
Supermarket sweep, golden balls and all them other shows shown on Challenge
Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond and May still presenting
The Inbetweeners
The great pottery throw-down

We have the Grand Tour now which is better than Top Gear.
Doctor who but the way it was pre-2010
The adventures of merlin
Reply 65
Original post by halimah786
sarah jane aaaah its all coming back to me now. danis house, wolfblood, sparticle mystery

There goes my childhood.
The Berenstein bears 🐻
Original post by rileywells
Freaks and Geeks / My Mad Fat Diary / My So-Called Life are ICONIC omg they definitely deserved more seasons

Them first two were the best
I do wonder where they would have went
Original post by bluebells1
Doctor who but the way it was pre-2010

Loved David Tennant era
Original post by elle.lx
Didn’t it die in season 3?

WHAT?! Season 3 was one of the best!
Reply 70
I wish there were just a few more episodes of Black Books :frown:
The IT crowd - one of the best TV shows I've ever witnessed
Candle cove and Major Crimes. I know it said one but meh.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply