The Student Room Group

Revision help 3 weeks to go!

So my exam is in 3 weeks and I am steadily working through all of my revision and if all goes to plan I should finish a week before. However I am forgetting large portions of what I have already memorised despite going back and looking over things!

- Does anyone have any techniques to stop this from happening? Or for the amount of information lost to be less severe?
- Does anyone have any techniques on how to revise faster? Currently I say my text out loud 3 times and then write it out 3 times which seems to work but it is time consuming! Any other ideas?
Original post by brotherisgone
So my exam is in 3 weeks and I am steadily working through all of my revision and if all goes to plan I should finish a week before. However I am forgetting large portions of what I have already memorised despite going back and looking over things!

- Does anyone have any techniques to stop this from happening? Or for the amount of information lost to be less severe?
- Does anyone have any techniques on how to revise faster? Currently I say my text out loud 3 times and then write it out 3 times which seems to work but it is time consuming! Any other ideas?

Thats what revision notes and mind maps are for. fast reviiew of the importnat material.

Exam papers force memrory recall and application. That is what you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending