I’m so tired I can’t do anything

Watch
Sehar.k101
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The day after tomorrow I’m going to be doing my gcse English literature and geography exam.I really really do want to revise for them but I’m so so so tired!I just feel like I need a break because eyes are barely keeping open.But tomorrow on Monday would it be okay for me to revise then for the subjects or is that too last minute?
ussy123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Take a nap. Then revise. I have same exams same day. Even I can't be bothered but I have to cus well I wanna pass
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sehar.k101)
The day after tomorrow I’m going to be doing my gcse English literature and geography exam.I really really do want to revise for them but I’m so so so tired!I just feel like I need a break because eyes are barely keeping open.But tomorrow on Monday would it be okay for me to revise then for the subjects or is that too last minute?
That all depends on you and how tired you are. Definitely for now you should get some rest. Tomorrow if you feel batter and like you have enough energy to revise then still awake and ready for your exam tomorrow then go for it. If you're still feeling tired though or like you will feel tired the next day if you do revise then it's probably best to just keep resting. That bit of extra revision isn't going to help if you're too tired to think.

Too last minuet is (imo) the day of the exam cos the stuff you just revised is going to be sat way further forward in your memory than the rest so you might not be able to think of everything. It's also pretty tiring and stressful so I think it's better to relax as much as possible then.
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You should rest... you have been studying and learning the past year or 2. It’s a marathon not a last min sprint
LouiseRu
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you are too tired you will not be able to remember any of the work you have done.
So for now you must prioritise sleep above everything.
So get rest right now.
If you really have not done enough work yet one day will not make much difference.
If you try to work now whilst you are so tired nothing will go in.
So go to sleep now.
Tomorrow work again but not too late as you need to be fres for your exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.45%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
43.64%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
23.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.45%

Watched Threads