Turn on thread page Beta

Palestine supporters attack cultural event for Kurds, Armenians and Jews watch

ReputationRep:
    At UCLA, a cultural event was held for indigenous peoples of the Middle East, specifically Jews, Kurds and Armenians. The event was invaded by hysterical, violent supporters of wiping Israel off the map.

Won't they ever learn?

ReputationRep:
    I can already sense the keyboard warriors of the Pro-Palestinians about to trash and divert this thread in the first page.:israel:

ReputationRep:
    Grab the popcorn.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Grab the popcorn.
    *passes popcorn 🍿 to Andrew* 😜
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Disgusts me when I hear people attack Israel over protecting themselves from Palestine
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Fools hate. Wise men possess no reason to cause quarrel.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You cant wipe off something that doesn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sympathetic to Palestine but these idiots are the ones causing divisions between other communities with stupid stunts like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    At UCLA, a cultural event was held for indigenous peoples of the Middle East, specifically Jews, Kurds and Armenians. The event was invaded by hysterical, violent supporters of wiping Israel off the map.

Won't they ever learn?
    i dont think you could say every pro palestine supporter would do this tho. im pro palestine and i agree that this is wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    i dont think you could say every pro palestine supporter would do this tho. im pro palestine and i agree that this is wrong
    Yeah lol. OP just wants to deflect from the real issue because they know that zionism is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damnation1)
    Yeah lol. OP just wants to deflect from the real issue because they know that zionism is wrong.
    just to let you know you'll probably be one of the those people if given chance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vipsnoi)
    Disgusts me when I hear people attack Israel over protecting themselves from the animals in Palestine
    Says the guy using the language of nazis to describe the poeple of Palestine.

ReputationRep:

Won't they ever learn?
    Your silience on the killing of those Palestinian protestors was deafening. Yet you can manage to find obscure events such as these and shout about them.

I probably don't agree with doing what they did. But lets be clear. They stormed a room. They didn't gun down a load of poeple.

You are also lieing if you deny that there is no problems with progressive ethnic groups that ally themselves with Isreal. For example Labour friends of Isreal made that piss poor statement in the event of that IDF massacre of palistinians. They are basically acting as apologists for ethnic voilance. I don't know anything about those groups in that video, but if that progressive ethnic alliance is anything at all like Labour Friends of Isreal then I cannot totally condemn the actions of those palistinian actavists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProRoadman)
    I'm sympathetic to Palestine but these idiots are the ones causing divisions between other communities with stupid stunts like this.
    There is a difference between it being a bad strategy (which I agree it probably is) and it being the wrong thing to do ethically. The latter is harder to distinquish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    There is a difference between it being a bad strategy (which I agree it probably is) and it being the wrong thing to do ethically. The latter is harder to distinquish.
    I mean, doing these things are not helping their cause and is only painting supporters in a bad light.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProRoadman)
    I mean, doing these things are not helping their cause and is only painting supporters in a bad light.
    Hence a bad strategy.

ReputationRep:
    Says the guy using the language of nazis.
    While I agree that not everyone in Palestine are 'animals', it's a bit of a stretch to say that I'm 'using the language of the nazis' xD

ReputationRep:

Won't they ever learn?
    Anti-semites, Israel forever :israel:

ReputationRep:
    Your silience on the killing of those Palestinian protestors was deafening. Yet you can manage to find obscure events such as these and shout about them.

I probably don't agree with doing what they did. But lets be clear. They stormed a room. They didn't gun down a load of poeple.

You are also lieing if you deny that there is no problems with progressive ethnic groups that ally themselves with Isreal. For example Labour friends of Isreal made that piss poor statement in the event of that IDF massacre of palistinians. They are basically acting as apologists for ethnic voilance. I don't know anything about those groups in that video, but if that progressive ethnic alliance is anything at all like Labour Friends of Isreal then I cannot totally condemn the actions of those palistinian actavists.
    Hamas confirmed 50 of the dead were their own. Hamas is a terrorist organisation in the United Kingdom, how can you justify your support for a group who wants to destroy Israel and kill everyone in the West?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vipsnoi)
    Disgusts me when I hear people attack Israel over protecting themselves from the animals in Palestine
    u r a fool

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.