The Student Room Group

I need help

I've been dating a guy for about 6months and I feel so terrible. I'm 19 and he's 36. I really don't care for age and I love that he is older honestly, but I feel so unappreciated. He's told me before that he's whored out his whole life and that doesn't bother me. But when we hang out and I try really hard to look good I never get compliments. I don't have a lot of confidence in the beginning but hate fishing. I feel like he's had everything in his life that he's ever wanted and now wants to settle. He follows so many girls on instagram that are sluts and whores. Does that mean he likes that stuff? He wants me to be 100 pounds and wear a **** ton of makeup?? When I talk about my body and that I need to lose weight all he says is "you look fine". And " if you start looking hot and loosing weight you can't leave me" and then laughs..I compliment him all the time and give him everything he wants. I go above and beyond to make him happy and compliment him constantly..but if I want to cuddle, he doesn't seem to want too. We never hug and kiss. Maybe once before I leave, but they arnt heart felt. I really like him but it seems like he's not interested in me. I don't know what to do because I love him so much ..
Original post by Anonymous
I've been dating a guy for about 6months and I feel so terrible. I'm 19 and he's 36. I really don't care for age and I love that he is older honestly, but I feel so unappreciated. He's told me before that he's whored out his whole life and that doesn't bother me. But when we hang out and I try really hard to look good I never get compliments. I don't have a lot of confidence in the beginning but hate fishing. I feel like he's had everything in his life that he's ever wanted and now wants to settle. He follows so many girls on instagram that are sluts and whores. Does that mean he likes that stuff? He wants me to be 100 pounds and wear a **** ton of makeup?? When I talk about my body and that I need to lose weight all he says is "you look fine". And " if you start looking hot and loosing weight you can't leave me" and then laughs..I compliment him all the time and give him everything he wants. I go above and beyond to make him happy and compliment him constantly..but if I want to cuddle, he doesn't seem to want too. We never hug and kiss. Maybe once before I leave, but they arnt heart felt. I really like him but it seems like he's not interested in me. I don't know what to do because I love him so much ..

Bring it up with him. Tell him what you've told us so he knows how you feel, and then you can talk about it and come up with a solution both of you like. He may not realise that he's doing this and how you're feeling. Of course it won't be easy to tell him, but if he's the right guy for you then he will understand and you can work on it together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending