Confused Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Keep anon coz i dunno if anyone i know is on here.

Anyway..theres this girl i know at school whos a total and complete ***** - just to me. no one else. Everytime she sees me its like her face transforms faster than a bullet from smiling and laughing to 'what was your name again' except she knows my name..anyone know what i mean?
anyway..she cant stop insulting me in class, wont listen to anything i say, any input into class discussion i make gets shut down by her (not like logically, like - shut up anon).
yet..for some reason i find myself inextricably drawn to her. i act so much more confidently than normal when im around her..and i love that, and if shes around bugger it if i can concentrate on anything else. and whenever i look at her, i usually catch her turning away from me, and caught her looking at me several times..
i shoukd probabl=y mention she is kinda ..really hot..
but can anyone explain that? or even suggest what to do about it for crying out loud lol.
and before anyone asks - i have no idea why shes such a ***** to me..i'd love to know that too
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's because she loves you :p:
JoshEAustralia
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
apologeis for spelling errors im very tired. i did try that at one point, but yeah she just sort of went off at me..and then later i thought about what she said and realised she'd actually said nothing other than 'you're you'..
angel_with_horns
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She likes you. And it is in the human nature to be drawn to people who don't like us, because it's like a new thril. Ever read pride and prejudice? I say you start being mean back to her and keep the chemistry going. May I add that if you do get together, the sex will be wild :p:
JoshEAustralia
Report 10 years ago
well i did great job of keeping that anon..

No i have never read pride and prejudice..i doubt you will find anyone i know who has ..
as for being mean back...thats kinda mean...
as for ur last comment..no comment? lol idk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads