The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Firm and Insurance

If I'm taking a gap year, am I allowed to hold onto my firms and insurance choices until I'm ready to start the course (in 2019)?
Reply 1
Pretty sure you're not, no. Because when you apply, you have the option for a deferred entry, so unless you specified a deferred entry in your application, then the universities will be expecting you this year.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Bnaca
Pretty sure you're not, no. Because when you apply, you have the option for a deferred entry, so unless you specified a deferred entry in your application, then the universities will be expecting you this year.

Yes, i did specify that im taking a gap year in my application so would that mean i could choose my firm choice next year?
Original post by bentcarl
Yes, i did specify that im taking a gap year in my application so would that mean i could choose my firm choice next year?

Yes
Reply 4

Ohhh right. I misunderstood, my bad.

I think you have to choose this year? But in all honesty you'd be better asking UCAS, or perhaps one of the mod people here. Sorry :/
If I'm taking a gap year, am I allowed to hold onto my firms and insurance choices until I'm ready to start the course (in 2019)?

Hi bentcarl,

If you've applied as a deferred student and meet the grades for your firm choice, you will retain your unconditional offer.

If you have any other questions specifically about a Royal Holloway application, I would recommend contacting our Admissions team at [email protected].

Susana :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending