Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’ve always considered myself 100% straight but last night I got really really drunk and me and one of my best friends pulled and fingered each other . Every time I close my eyes it’s in my head I’m filled with so much regret and self loathing after it. I don’t know what to do it was such a mistake. I’m not even so much asking if you think I’m gay more how can I get rid of this hatred I have for myself after it

ReputationRep:
    Try sober and see what happens.

Coincidentally a similar thing happened with 2 girls in our year, who was at a party, got drunk and fingered each other. It was also recorded (but thankfully for them, it hasn't spread) by theere mate or something.

You don't happen to be 16 and live up North do you?

ReputationRep:
    If you were drunk, then you weren't completely in control of your actions; so I'd be inclined to say that you're not gay.

Even if you were gay, or even bi-curious, I wouldn't worry about it. Perhaps it's just something that'll manifest itself in due time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    Try sober and see what happens.

Coincidentally a similar thing happened with 2 girls in our year, who was at a party, got drunk and fingered each other. It was also recorded (but thankfully for them, it hasn't spread) by theere mate or something.

You don't happen to be 16 and live up North do you?
    No I’m not ahah

ReputationRep:
    simple answer is yes u r

ReputationRep:
    Do you regret only that you did it, or do you regret enjoying it?

If the former then maybe not. If the latter then it's a possibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous69gcse)
    simple answer is yes u r
    Nah

ReputationRep:
    u just fingered a guy and ur telling me ur straight ... okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    Do you regret only that you did it, or do you regret enjoying it?

If the former then maybe not. If the latter then it's a possibility.
    I regret doing it . I didn’t enjoy it I was too drunk and only did it because she’s never kissed anyone and was upset saying she never would so then I kissed her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous69gcse)
    u just fingered a guy and ur telling me ur straight ... okay
    A girl . But I didn’t enjoy it and I regret it so much

ReputationRep:
    So u r a girl not a boy?

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you hate yourself for participating in gay actions, for lack of a better term, suggests some sort of underlying homophobia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alireza280202)
    So u r a girl not a boy?
    Yeh

ReputationRep:
    oh i thought u were a guy fingering another guy's a hole

ReputationRep:
    I mean how u talked to the girl that you did it with? How do they feel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bnaca)
    The fact that you hate yourself for participating in gay actions, for lack of a better term, suggests some sort of underlying homophobia?
    I’d say more the fact that it was with my friend and was totally inappropriate. Also I don’t hate gay people but I just never wanted an experience with a girl - too me it didn’t seem attractive or desirable. A gay person wouldn’t be criticised for thoroughly disliking a sexual experience with someone of the opposite sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alireza280202)
    I mean how u talked to the girl that you did it with? How do they feel?
    We just laughed in the morning. There’s no feelings there whatsoever. It wasn’t even really a sexual thing if that makes sense , there was no sexual attraction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caea)
    I’d say more the fact that it was with my friend and was totally inappropriate. Also I don’t hate gay people but I just never wanted an experience with a girl - too me it didn’t seem attractive or desirable. A gay person wouldn’t be criticised for thoroughly disliking a sexual experience with someone of the opposite sex
    Ima be completely honest with ya. I think you're scared by your potential capacity to be gay.

ReputationRep:
    If you girls are over it, and she is feeling "normal" about what happened, then I don't understand why you are worried. Maybe it is because others know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bnaca)
    Ima be completely honest with ya. I think you're scared by your potential capacity to be gay.
    I just don’t feel gay though . I’ve never had any attraction to another girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.