How often does anyone visit the Dentist ? Watch

x-Disenchanted-x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When my mother discovers the appointment card I've skilfully lodged behind the toaster.
MaryKay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every six months, whether I need to or not
isabella
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by x-Disenchanted-x)
When my mother discovers the appointment card I've skilfully lodged behind the toaster.
Haha i used to always to that.
Smoosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every six months & the orthodontist every 6 - 8 weeks.
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm on 6 monthly check-ups at the moment, was on yearly until the most recent time. I saw him twice in the last fortnight lol.
rachd_22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
used to be every 6months but iIthink he got bored of us so told us only to come every 9 instead. Not that I'm complaining as I'm terrified - something to do with overcrowding aged 6 and having gas when I had teeth out, waking up in a different room to going to sleep and having no concept of anything that had happened. Was NOT a nice feeling!
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Whenever there is a problem or it has been too long. I went last week. Was perfect. Used to go every 6th months but then those appointments disintegrated as my dentist disappeared. He was rarely there, then he left. I don't have a proper dentist. Well not at home. I have one at uni now.
Frannnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
probably every 6-12 months.. i was hanging out there a lot recently because of my wisdom teeth but thankfully they're out now! woooooo
purple-girl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I go every 6 months or so, but asides from having a brace I've had no problems. When I had a brace I had to go to the orthodontist every 6 weeks though, for about 2 1/2 years. But that's all over now .
tapcon
Badges: 6
Report 10 years ago
6 months for me, not bad except for the gritty stuff they polish with.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
every 6 months! because i'm forced to...
* Catrin *
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
usually every six months...however recently i cannot remember going since i was in school uniform so thats 2 years!
xbabydollx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
every 6 months when she sends me an appointment card.
The Sherminator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by isabella)
You must have really strong teeth !
Lol.. I never needed braces or retainers. I think its because I am vegetarian, so don't overuse my teeth too much.
suicidal_dream
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
to those of you who haven't been for a few years - my dad never went when he was a child - now everytime he goes to the dentist he has to pay approx £150 (yes we go private due to a lack of nhs dentists in my area).... he always has to have lots of work done, so unless you want lots of pain inflicted by a dentist, get check ups =]
Purple
Report 10 years ago
I dont have a dentist
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every 6 months without fail after I stopped going for about 2 years and ended up in the most agonizing tooth ache you can ever imagine, which resulted in losing my tooth and having to have a bridge put in.
scutt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My mum felt bad that she didn't take me for 2 years, so much so she didn't want to see the dentist again. I'll go if I'm in pain, but I've been good for coming on 10 years now.

Besides, gold teeth are pretty bling. :cool:
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i used to go every 6 months, until i came out of full time education and they now want to charge me for it. so sod that, my teeth are ok.
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Got one next Thursday. Usually went about once a year when I was younger...

Presently, I haven't been to one for ages, probably about 2 years. But my teeth are awesome anyway so I don't need to go to one. They never say anything other then they're great and that's pretty much it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads