English lit predictions 2018

Watch this thread
username3635654
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
predictions for macbeth, jekyll and hyde, blood brothers and power and conflict poetry?
OhSoLucky
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by erinxo2001)
predictions for macbeth, jekyll and hyde, blood brothers and power and conflict poetry?
Macbeth - probably one of the themes or maybe something to do with how the macbeths' are presented. J & H, idk i dont do that. Blood brothers - Yet again i dont do that; i dont know. P&C poetry - I'm guessing extract from prelude, exposure, strom on the island or Charge of the light brigade. Could be wrong but who knows. What do you think?
username3635654
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by OhSoLucky)
Macbeth - probably one of the themes or maybe something to do with how the macbeths' are presented. J & H, idk i dont do that. Blood brothers - Yet again i dont do that; i dont know. P&C poetry - I'm guessing extract from prelude, exposure, strom on the island or Charge of the light brigade. Could be wrong but who knows. What do you think?
I think the themes gonna be a difficult one like time and for poetry i’m thinking tissue
OhSoLucky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by erinxo2001)
I think the themes gonna be a difficult one like time and for poetry i’m thinking tissue
If tissue comes up im going to do an Eva Smith.
Sophie_T567
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I feel like it could be 'Checking out me history' or 'London' as identity is really the only theme which hasn't yet come up in a specimen or last year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (229)
41.94%
The paper was reasonable (233)
42.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (50)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (34)
6.23%

Watched Threads