Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hiya

I have an interview on Wednesday for primary education (Bed) and was wondering if anybody had any useful tips?

Tracy

ReputationRep:
    heyy
    I had an interview at chester for a BEd a few months ago, it was alright really. they try to make you feel relaxed which is good, and you have a look around the campus.
    What I would say is dress nice and be confident, and you'll be fine!! But make sure you know about contemporary issues in education, they ask you about that. The indicidual interview isn't too bad though, if you're really interested in becoming a teacher they'll see it and offer u a place!
    good luck
    x

ReputationRep:
    thanks so much for ur advice, its slighty late as ive had my interview already but it would have been really good advice. The interview i fought went ok and it must have done as they have offered me a conditional offer.
    Have you recieved an offer?
    Thanks again for replying

ReputationRep:
    it's alright!
    welldone for getting an offer, i did too I need B's in my 2 A levels which should be easy enough. What are your conditions? its my 1st choice is it urs? well excited for september now.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.